Pillow Case Protectors

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Has anyone found a good source online for cheap pillow case protectors? It is ridiculous that they cost nearly as much as a pillow.
Care to share if you have? I forget I need them til I am up making a bed and then forget again...

I think you can buy by the dozen at American Hotel Register...I"ll have to dig out my old invoice but I think they ended up being less than $2/each which was much better than I was able to do in the stores. They have held up well for about two years now.

I need king size more than anything right now. But not a dozen.

The king size are $2.68 each when you buy a dozen...for less than $40 you could have enough to last for years.
http://www.americanhotel.com/Controller/controller.aspx?sid=123F1FFDB28C&R=Q9HT180-Z-K

I only buy them when I find a screaming deal. If I need them, but can't find a deal, I use old pillowcases that are still serviceable, but too thin or not quite white enough for guest use. In fact, I have purchased cheap pillowcases just for this purpose in the past.
Right now, if I were looking, I would buy from Overstock. They have 12 king size 230 thread county for just $28.00 with $2.95 shipping. http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/230-Thread-Count-SleepSafe-Pillow-Protectors-case-of-12/2039825/product.html
180 thread count are slightly less.

I found these at overstock king sized:
Ultra Fresh Anti-microbial Pillow Protectors (Pack of 6)[/h1]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Rating 4.5
rating.gif
[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(199, 32, 43) !important]Today: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(199, 32, 43) !important]$20.49[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Compare at:[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]$89.97[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]You Save:[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]$69.48 (77%)[/COLOR]
Brief Description[/h3]Item#: 11720639
  • Pillow protector resists the growth of odor causing bacteria
  • Anti-microbial technology remains effective even after multiple washings
  • Bedding in easy care poly-cotton blend for durable softness

I found these at overstock king sized:
Ultra Fresh Anti-microbial Pillow Protectors (Pack of 6)[/h1]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Rating 4.5
rating.gif
[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(199, 32, 43) !important]Today: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(199, 32, 43) !important]$20.49[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Compare at:[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]$89.97[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]You Save:[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]$69.48 (77%)[/COLOR]
Brief Description[/h3]Item#: 11720639
  • Pillow protector resists the growth of odor causing bacteria
  • Anti-microbial technology remains effective even after multiple washings
  • Bedding in easy care poly-cotton blend for durable softness
That's not bad, if you don't mind the 80% polyester and are worried about bacteria.

I need king size more than anything right now. But not a dozen..
I was going to say I will send you some (I have extras) until I saw king-size. Sorry, mine are all standard. If you want some of them, e-mail me.

I do what little blue does. I use older pillowcases that may have a little stain on them that would be hidden with the other pillowcase.

I saw some at TJ Maxx yesterday, 2 for $5 king size. I don't use king but if you want I'll pick you up some. Let me know as they are often out of things quickly there.

Be careful about buying really cheap ones as the zippers tend to break after several washings. At least that's been my experience.

Back