Pillowcases

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Anyone have a good source for bulk pillowcases that are good-high quality? I just need the pillowcase, nothing else. I don't want the ones I can see through! A nice, crisp, non-iron poly-cotton would do it.

American Hotel Registry catalog arived today. They have som 300TC standard $31.28 per doz/King $43.83.
310TC standard - $69.43 queen - $76.28 king - $88.80 (per doz)

I saw those. They didn't look very substantial. I think we inherited a lot of those and they wore out really fast.

I saw those. They didn't look very substantial. I think we inherited a lot of those and they wore out really fast..
I have been going to Big Lots and looking over their offerings. Going back to Kohl's tomorrow for some Microfiber and a set of full fleece. Starting my Sheets Menu Option. My PR guy thinks he can do something with that - thinks it is innovative. Thanks guys for the menu thought.

I saw those. They didn't look very substantial. I think we inherited a lot of those and they wore out really fast..
I have been going to Big Lots and looking over their offerings. Going back to Kohl's tomorrow for some Microfiber and a set of full fleece. Starting my Sheets Menu Option. My PR guy thinks he can do something with that - thinks it is innovative. Thanks guys for the menu thought.
gillumhouse said:
Cool idea- a sheet menu! Will you ask when they call to reserve and/or have it as an option for online booking?

gillumhouse said:
Cool idea- a sheet menu! Will you ask when they call to reserve and/or have it as an option for online booking?
Madeleine said:
gillumhouse said:
I have e-mailed the ones on the books right now. So far - 2 of the 4 have responded and both want cotton. Both have thanked me for the option. With future guests I will ask when I am geting their cc#. Winter reservations are the only ones with options. Summer it is straight cotton.

Okay I have to say this, it is a bit personal imo to ask people what kind of sheets they want on their bed. I know the B&B experience is about service and hospitality, but this seems, well not what I would like to be asked, if I were the guest.

What About American Hotel Registry??? Can't you also just order only pillow cases from JC PENNEY??

What About American Hotel Registry??? Can't you also just order only pillow cases from JC PENNEY??.
The AHR ones I have no idea on the quality and they are expensive to ship. Especially if I end up having to return them. The JCP ones are free to ship but $20/pair! Can't win here. I was wondering if anyone really loves their pillowcases and knows where to buy them bulk.
Just did a tour of another B&B and love the look they have on their beds and want to recreate that with the pillowcases.

Okay I have to say this, it is a bit personal imo to ask people what kind of sheets they want on their bed. I know the B&B experience is about service and hospitality, but this seems, well not what I would like to be asked, if I were the guest..
So far they have been pleased with the option. Will see how it goes. If I get vibes that people are miffed or put-off, I will just stop asking and put the flannel on that I usually use in winter. So far, I have invested about $150 for microfiber (1 full, 1 queen), Fleece (1 full and 1 queen) and flannel (1 queen - needed the color for that room).

What About American Hotel Registry??? Can't you also just order only pillow cases from JC PENNEY??.
The AHR ones I have no idea on the quality and they are expensive to ship. Especially if I end up having to return them. The JCP ones are free to ship but $20/pair! Can't win here. I was wondering if anyone really loves their pillowcases and knows where to buy them bulk.
Just did a tour of another B&B and love the look they have on their beds and want to recreate that with the pillowcases.
Good options at Home Goods, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls for high quality pillowcases at good prices.

Back