Pink slip getaway" Friday on News7 Mornin'

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone we know design that website?
teeth_smile.gif

How did they determine who would get the free stay? Is it limited in the number of free stays they'll give out? Another place did that and you had to write an essay or something.

Anyone we know design that website?
teeth_smile.gif

How did they determine who would get the free stay? Is it limited in the number of free stays they'll give out? Another place did that and you had to write an essay or something..
Hmmmm...maybe :)
Glad he got some press..they need it.

It's great to pay it forward, but I don't know if I would want to get those tear jerker letters everyone is going to send. And how do you really know someone lost their job?

I just clicked on the link and they've removed the page..
Here's the link...it is still there
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=12519496
It kept timing out on me, maybe a lot of people are looking at the article right now.
I'm with BD- I wouldn't want all those people writing to me and then having to tell them, 'Sorry, your story isn't bad enough, heart-breaking enough, written well-enough, sounds like you hired a professional to write it' or whatever.
Which is why I will never buy into some of that marketing stuff that tells you to go where the news stories are. It all seems so, well, like marketing. Fake. Totally out for the big break on the news. Fun stuff ok, but not people's suffering.

Back