Pirate Breakfast suggestions

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing is for sure they need to eat it with their fingers, and most meat would be rancid on pirate ships so you can put fake maggots on it. :)
What do pirates eat for breakfast Pirates eat Pop T-ARGH-TS for breakfast!
what do pirates eat for breakfast? HARRRRRRRRD Boiled Eggs

Are you entering a "boat" this year?
Pirate Planks = pancakes that are obling ranther than round
Treasure Chests = stuffed French Toast
Black Pearls = mini-puff pastries with a blueberry in the middle of the whipped cream
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum = rum flavored pancakes or rum flavored syrup

Black Pearls = mini-puff pastries with a blueberry in the middle of the whipped cream
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum = rum flavored pancakes or rum flavored syrup.
oohh - nice suggestions. Thinking treasure chests could equal those lovely Hollandaise puff pastry triangles ... definitely using the black pearl idea.

As someone with official experience as a pirate (if you know who Red Handed Jill was, ykwim), I think it's pretty straightforward:
Pirate Food Pyramid200%25.gif

I just like the sound of a Pirate Rendezvous! Is this for guests, friends?

Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum = rum flavored pancakes or rum flavored syrup.
oohh - nice suggestions. Thinking treasure chests could equal those lovely Hollandaise puff pastry triangles ... definitely using the black pearl idea.
Love it.

I just like the sound of a Pirate Rendezvous! Is this for guests, friends?.
Oh BABY. This is a huge deal here.
http://www.piraterendezvousnews.com/
Pirates sail up to the harbor, fire off cannons, invade Damariscotta, hold up a bank - there are swash bucklers wandering all through town - holding up traffic, swilling from bottles of "rum", costume parties. It's GREAT fun (although I very rarely get to see any of it).

I just like the sound of a Pirate Rendezvous! Is this for guests, friends?.
Oh BABY. This is a huge deal here.
http://www.piraterendezvousnews.com/
Pirates sail up to the harbor, fire off cannons, invade Damariscotta, hold up a bank - there are swash bucklers wandering all through town - holding up traffic, swilling from bottles of "rum", costume parties. It's GREAT fun (although I very rarely get to see any of it).
Wowser! I wish the grandkid was still here, I could use him as an excuse!

Tipsy speaking of English Pirates...
I was just where BLACKBEARD did his thang at the Outer Banks. He ran his incidious wares along the barrier islands in NC and the guvnuh of VA had to send soldiers and sailors to take him out of commission. Bounty.
So don't forget the BOOTY part of this whole pirate thing.
Trivia for the day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackbeard

Back