PITA?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

Nebraskabound

Reaction score
I've been on this site now for over an hour and half and have seen PITA several times.....
Can someone tell me what this means?
Thanks!

Nebraskabound

Reaction score
Now that's just funny! And here I was looking for the hummus.....Thanks for the info!

Arks

Reaction score
I think there's a key around here somewhere for all the ATIU's (acronyms the innkeepers use).

toddburme

Reaction score
I know what DH is but I have no idea why. Glad to know their is a glossary.
That is too funny, I always thought it was because of designated hitter. hahahhaha

Red Handed Jill

Reaction score
Around here, I never use (mentally, of course!) PITA. It affects my attitude. Instead, the micro-second someone shows symptoms, they become a DNBA (Do Not Book Again). It allows me to continue on my merry way with peace of mind, knowing I have the power to rescind (sp?) the DNBA status...if I decide to.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
Around here, I never use (mentally, of course!) PITA. It affects my attitude. Instead, the micro-second someone shows symptoms, they become a DNBA (Do Not Book Again). It allows me to continue on my merry way with peace of mind, knowing I have the power to rescind (sp?) the DNBA status...if I decide to..
Red Handed Jill said:
Instead, the micro-second someone shows symptoms, they become a DNBA (Do Not Book Again).
We use DNR (do not reserve). I like the double entandre especially when associated with a PITA.