Pizza for breakfast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
Had fun this morning. We have a family staying that has our top room every year from Xmas Eve to New Year's Day. Today was "the sweet spot". All the Xmas guests departed yesterday and our New Year guests start arriving today.
The kids have been so good with eating "adult" breakfasts so today they were rewarded. Started with those Kiss Pies and gave a nominal nod to "fruit course" with a raspberry sauce. Then moved on to a breakfast pizza - one with sausage one with bacon and added a couple of eggs on the pizza for the parents.
The house smells great - a top note of Brooklyn pizzeria and a base note of chocolate.
BTW - I made sure I had parental permission first :)

chef.gif
YUM!!!!!!!!

Do you have a recipe for the breakfast pizza? I have a houseful of kids and that might go over better than quiche.

HEY! SOUNDS DELICIOUS!
I was speaking of this breakfast pizza just yesterday! We had it once with a white sauce and bacon eggs and breakfast sausage. I was trying to recall how to make it for a possible NY's brunch item.
Also, those kiss pies, I saw the striped peppermint kisses on sale yesterday at walgreens and nearly bought them!
Tipsy, chocolate and pizza...I LOVE YOU MAN!

Do you have a recipe for the breakfast pizza? I have a houseful of kids and that might go over better than quiche..
Short answer. Get yourselves a pizza stone - it makes a difference. Then whatever pizza dough recipe you like best on a good sprinkling of corn meal. (The corn meal bits are the ball-bearings that let you slide your pizza into the hot oven).
THICK home made pizza sauce spread sparingly. Sliced mozzerella, a chiffonade of basil leaves, sliced tomato .... and then whatever else you feel like. If you're going the breakfast route cook and crumble the sausage and cook and slice the bacon.
HOT oven - at least 450 (500 is better). Break one egg per quarter if wanted. Approx 15 mins (just keep an eye on it). The egg will cook beautifully. Once the pizza is done, the pie will be so crispy you can simply pull it out on to your plate or chopping board.
Long answer
I'm addicted to thin, thin, crispy pizza but our current diet doesn't allow us to eat regular pizza dough.
Our local supermarket sells a fabulous multi-grain pizza dough. I split it in two pieces, ball each piece back up, lightly coat in olive oil, put in a bowl, cover with a tea towel and then let it rest for at least 6 hours.
Now here's the true miracle - these things "pull' like a dream. Get your knuckles under the edge and just keep on rotating it. It comes out perfectly every time and I almost look like I know what I'm doing.
Favourite pizza - octopus and capers :)

HEY! SOUNDS DELICIOUS!
I was speaking of this breakfast pizza just yesterday! We had it once with a white sauce and bacon eggs and breakfast sausage. I was trying to recall how to make it for a possible NY's brunch item.
Also, those kiss pies, I saw the striped peppermint kisses on sale yesterday at walgreens and nearly bought them!
Tipsy, chocolate and pizza...I LOVE YOU MAN!.
Joey Bloggs said:
Tipsy, chocolate and pizza...
Tipsy? Hmmm - not yet - but definitely thinking of DH's cocito (Dominican version of egg-nog made with coconut cream and 151 rum)

Do you have a recipe for the breakfast pizza? I have a houseful of kids and that might go over better than quiche..
Just to add one more thought. Pizza went down well (unquestionably better than quiche), but what went down best was chocolate chip pancakes served with sliced bananas. I was almost embarrassed to serve it but every last morsel was eaten (and the parents enjoyed them too)
Gussy up with a home-made dulce de leche or caramel sauce and maybe a reduced spiced apple cider.

My youngest ds is my turkeybird - his birthday falls on Thanksgiving day every so often. For his birthday we had "make your own pizza" parties. I make my French bread recipe for the crust and had every topping I could think of available for them to make their own pizzas. I used all my various sizes of cake pans for them - they could choose their size as well as toppings. We did this one New Years Eve for the youth at our church here. It was a big hit!
(When my kids were still home, if we had pizza for supper, each kid would take one last piece to hide from the others so they could have it for breakfast. What a ROAR the next morning if someone's stash had been found and devoured!

Short answer. Get yourselves a pizza stone - it makes a difference. Then whatever pizza dough recipe you like best on a good sprinkling of corn meal. (The corn meal bits are the ball-bearings that let you slide your pizza into the hot oven).
THICK home made pizza sauce spread sparingly. Sliced mozzerella, a chiffonade of basil leaves, sliced tomato .... and then whatever else you feel like. If you're going the breakfast route cook and crumble the sausage and cook and slice the bacon.
HOT oven - at least 450 (500 is better). Break one egg per quarter if wanted. Approx 15 mins (just keep an eye on it). The egg will cook beautifully. Once the pizza is done, the pie will be so crispy you can simply pull it out on to your plate or chopping board.
Long answer
I'm addicted to thin, thin, crispy pizza but our current diet doesn't allow us to eat regular pizza dough.
Our local supermarket sells a fabulous multi-grain pizza dough. I split it in two pieces, ball each piece back up, lightly coat in olive oil, put in a bowl, cover with a tea towel and then let it rest for at least 6 hours.
Now here's the true miracle - these things "pull' like a dream. Get your knuckles under the edge and just keep on rotating it. It comes out perfectly every time and I almost look like I know what I'm doing.
And even better than eating pizza for a kid is making it! Play dough never goes out of fashion.

Long answer
Oh my gosh, you meant REAL pizza!! Not some B&B doctor-up-a-quiche and call it a pizza. BRAVO!

Long answer
Oh my gosh, you meant REAL pizza!! Not some B&B doctor-up-a-quiche and call it a pizza. BRAVO!
Well - sort of. Store bought but hand tossed .... and let's be honest I had so much fun making them.
I've also had so much fun watching these kids grow up. The eldest was first here as an eight year old and this year is thirteen. After breakfast we got out the twister mat (again, only because I had the time, a temporarily empty house and they had been sooo good). He sneered and got out his IPod but 5 minutes later was begging to have his turn. Watching him trying (in vain) to beat his mother had us all laughing so hard it hurt. So much for teenage dignity - oh well.

I was so excited when I saw this thread. My favorite treat is cold pizza for breakfast. Leftover trait from the ol college days I guess. Was kind of hoping for something along those lines!
embaressed_smile.gif

Wir bieten schöne Heimkehr Kleider zu günstige Preisen online. Custom Heimkehr Kleider design nach dem Foto. So einfach finden Sie Ihr Traum Heimkehr Kleider.brautkleider onlineshop brautkleider onlineshopSeit vielen Jahren war der Schleier der Braut als ein wichtiger Teil des Hochzeitskleid, als Symbol für die Art der Vorlage der Frau zu ihrem Gatten. Obwohl Kleid, das ein obligatorischer Teil des Hochzeitskleides, dass spät ist war, hat sich ein optionales Zubehör für das Brautkleid.
Traditionell wurden Brautschleier und der Kathedrale Schleier Elfenbein oder Weiß und in Stoffen wie Seide oder Nylon hergestellt. Der Schleier der Braut in der Regel abgestimmt die Farbe des Kleides.
Sie können auch für Geschäfte Brautschleier in anderen Farben zu suchen, brautkleider shop online wenn Sie ein modisches Statement machen wollen. Brautschleier in anderen Farben als die Schatten weiß, kommen. Dort finden Sie auch den Schleier in verschiedenen Schnitten und Designs, die Ihnen ein schlankes und stilvollen Look.
Moderne Segel werden auf verschiedenen Ebenen und Längen. Lange Schleier ist nicht geeignet für alle Arten von Brautkleidern. Wenn Sie einen schönen Schleier für Ihre Kleidung wählen möchten, können Sie ein paar einfachen Schritten.
Sie können wählen, langen Brautschleier, brautjungfernkleider mit dem Sie in einen Modus eingeschaltet von den Leitern der Staat tun kann. Dieser Schleier ist mit einer Länge von 10 Metern, online shopping online shopping selbst, ballkleider online kaufen die als eine Kathedrale Länge bekannt ist. Diese Art der langen Schleier geeignet sein für alle Arten von Hochzeitskleid kann perfekt sein und auch auf dem Altar.
Brautschleier mit halber Länge sind diejenigen abendkleid , die bis zur Taille Region gehen würde. Diese sind ziemlich kurz Hochzeitskleidern. Hier finden Sie halblange Schleier Rouge, Fingerspitzen und andere Designs.
Um kurz Hochzeit Schleier-, Schulter-zu erreichen und in Zukunft nicht machen Sie optisch aufdringlich. Kleidung, abendmode brautkleid abendmode brautkleid abendmode online shop abendmode online shop Arbeit in den Rücken entwickelt wurden, können diese Art des Segelns. Die kurze Dauer des Segels, die zur Verbesserung der Gestaltung auf der Rückseite.
Einige Hochzeitskleider sind Segeln. Aber es gibt Fälle, wo das Kleid kommt ohne eine Hochzeit Schleier und Sie müssen sich selbst zu finden. In diesem Fall können Sie für das Brautkleid und Schleier kaufen, werden Sie von Mix \u0026amp; Match zu finden. Denn ich verschiedene Designs und Stilrichtungen haben kleid brautjungfern , können Sie leicht sehen, welche kann gut gehen mit Ihrem Kleid.
Jetzt gibt es eine Reihe von Modellen, wenn es um Schleier und Diademe kommt. Sie können auch freuen Segeln Vorschläge online zur Verfügung, brautjungfern aus denen Sie wählen Ihr Hochzeitskleid passt.
braut

Back