Planning my first PAII conference! Lets get this party started!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all of you out there who have hesitated, all the bloc of conference-rate rooms have been sold. For just a little bit more, I have a suite with kitchenette and living room at the Residence Inn for Monday thru Wednesday nights. Although I am not a "party animal" under most circumstances, I might make an exception in this case.
From looking at the schedule, it sounds like the best night for a get together would be Tuesday night, except for that would conflict with a Select Registry function. Monday night would be the next best bet if everyone gets to town in time for supper. The best option of all might be Both Monday and Tuesday.
cheers.gif
There's a coctail party til 7 on Monday night, a reception in the exhibition space all evening Tuesday.
Why don't we toss around ideas here on the forum for the next couple of days. I'd be happy to open my suite up for Innmates to gather on Monday night or Tuesday night before we go out on the town if that appeals more than standing around in the lobby with your gnome waiting to bump into other gnomes.
I will post my real name next week for a day, then edit it off. Anonymity does have its drawbacks..
OK guys, we've managed to side track again. I don't care whether it's gnomes or doilies (Jay, we love you and know who you are, so you won't absolutely need an identification insignia - it's for us less notorious innmates). Is there a preferred night and time for an Innspiring bash??? Should we find a gathering place as well as an insignia? I have a gnome and a doily, so it makes no difference to me! I just want to party!!!

Back