Planning my first PAII conference! Lets get this party started!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTLLodge

Reaction score
Is there anyone on here that has a b&b in Tennesse? Looking for something halfway between Missouri and South Caroline.

I don't, but we may actually go to this one. We like Charleston so that helps!

Which route are ye takin'?
Are you speaking of the Jan conference in SC?
I want to go but have both kids bdays and our anniv in Jan. I want to meet up with some innkeepers before/enroute or there if I can go this year! Charleston two Jan's ago I had the best meaty prawns ever in history, they were so delicious!
Tennessee...oh Tennessee like the longest state in the union when you need to get across it. :)
Anyone who has preliminary plans on attending please let us know here on the forum. Slumber party at our place if you are interested on the way down or back home.

We are about 10 hours from Charleston, and we will most likely go to the conference. Anybody travelling along the Northeast corridor is welcome to stop by and caravan with us.

We can put a map together with DOTS of the stops along the way. :)
We are 6 1/2 -7 hours to Charleston from here with stops.

I'll be leaving from St Louis MO. Knoxville TN looks like a good place to spend the night.

Knoxville is 5 hours from us. Just giving some drive time perspectives...

Knoxville is 5 hours from us. Just giving some drive time perspectives....
Finally, a conference during a slow month! It seems that every year I've been an innkeeper, it's always been in March. Spring Break? No way. I might just make this one!

The midatlantic conferences are always in Jan as well. They put them in some snowy region which is always ridiculous, and not always off an interstate with easy access. I believe this is one I would like to attend, and hope to! I hope you all can attend too real life innkeepers, imagine that! If you cut me, do I not bleed? ha ha The Real Thang.
If we go we need to get some slogan t's made up...we have too many to put just one on a tshirt now! I will start a new thread on that.

The midatlantic conferences are always in Jan as well. They put them in some snowy region which is always ridiculous, and not always off an interstate with easy access. I believe this is one I would like to attend, and hope to! I hope you all can attend too real life innkeepers, imagine that! If you cut me, do I not bleed? ha ha The Real Thang.
If we go we need to get some slogan t's made up...we have too many to put just one on a tshirt now! I will start a new thread on that..
Not this year...I think it is in March because of the PAII conf. It is being held in Lancaster PA in 2011

Well Samster, we just may take you up on that, you are right on my way. I think that this date in January will be great. I will start planning this with DH and get back with you. This would be our 1st B&B convention as they are usually held when we are busy.

Ch you are going? See how it is! I JUST HAVE TO GET THERE!!!! I have known you for how many years now? We are cyborg buddies.
See having it in a nicer location makes us WANT to go more...Note to the planners of the conferences. :)

Ch you are going? See how it is! I JUST HAVE TO GET THERE!!!! I have known you for how many years now? We are cyborg buddies.
See having it in a nicer location makes us WANT to go more...Note to the planners of the conferences. :).
Golly, I hope none of us are cyborg buddies...but that would explain why some of us are much faster at getting the cleaning done and much better at making guests see our point of view...
wink_smile.gif

Remember when the first innmates met each other in "real time" and the spouses freaked thinking they were meeting psychopaths?
Hey, sh! no comment on that one, I know what you are thinking!

I was planning to go because I could stay with my grandson - but now he will be in Afghanistan..... Hmmmm, perhaps I will call my cousin to ask about her son who lives in Charleston.....

We can put a map together with DOTS of the stops along the way. :)
We are 6 1/2 -7 hours to Charleston from here with stops..
Folks are welcome to stay here with us, even though we're "former" innkeepers. We'll be happy to take care of you. Would love to be included in a reunion, please??

Back