PLEASE Cross fingers for me that everything dovetails

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Cross fingers for me please. I have a 3-night coming in Friday - a good thing. However, DH is going for "the nasty" biopsy Monday (last breakfast for that guest). With luck, he will have a late enough brekkie I can take DH to his appointment and get back to see to the guest (a multi-repeat which helps). I have 2 days open (so far) and then have a steady run with the last breakfast the morning after I leave for a Conference - I need DH to be up to serving the brekkie I leave in the fridge. IF the stars are in alignment AND Murphy goes on vacation....... Not going to stress out on it, but it IS something to sign about. The original plan was to leave for Conf on Monday but the o'dark thirty departure made that not an option after all.

dovetail? wow. i'll say. fingers and legs crossed for you (can't cross my toes)

You know I always have my fingers crossed! ill have my toes crossed as well!

You only have one husband (or should). Take care of him first. Don't worry about your B&B. You can always get new guests. Our thoughts are with you.

You only have one husband (or should). Take care of him first. Don't worry about your B&B. You can always get new guests. Our thoughts are with you..
Trust me, he ALWAYS comes first. Being a realist, he is 72 and has been on borrowed time since he was 24 (the tree did not move and he is here courtesy of a Bell helmet). All will work out some way - it always does - I am just hoping the guest wants a nice EARLY breakfast or a late one (need to take DH abut 8:30). The bigger problem is how long he will be down from the "procedure". I am most concerned about the Conference departure breakfast. That too will work out - anticipation of the what will be is always the problem. We manage to conjure up such scenarios for ourselves.
This doc does not do the "test" unless he is pretty certain it is positive. This is just to find out what kind - fast/slow/medium?????
The all will work out reminders from everyone helps a lot and i appreciate it. it is great to have a support group!

Back