Please deliver me from....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two phone calls.....both this afternoon.
Call #1: Phone rings, I hear baby screaming in the background.
"Do you have any rooms available?"
Do you mean tonight?
"Yes".
How many people?
"Three". [uh-oh]
I'm sorry. All our rooms are for two only.
"That's okay. Two's fine".
I thought you said three people?
"Yeah, but one's just a baby".
(She hung up in a huff while I was explaining that we aren't set up for babies and I could refer her to a nearby B&B with family quarters.
And #2:
"Does it cost to stay at your B&B?"
I'm sorry. Did you say "does it COST to stay at the B&B??" (have to admit I laughed a bit as I explained that yes, it does cost to stay here.)
Needless to say when I gave her the rates and she asked "that's per night??", it didn't result in a booking.
Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Do you mean tonight?
"Yes".
How many people?
"Three". [uh-oh]
(She hung up in a huff while I was explaining that we aren't set up for babies and I could refer her to a nearby B&B with family quarters.
And #2:
I'm sorry. Did you say "does it COST to stay at the B&B??" (have to admit I laughed a bit as I explained that yes, it does cost to stay here.)
Needless to say when I gave her the rates and she asked "that's per night??", it didn't result in a booking.
Have a great weekend, everyone!!.
I had one last week where there was a kid screeching in the background. Mom said, 'She won't do that at your place.' And she didn't. Quiet as a mouse!

Do you mean tonight?
"Yes".
How many people?
"Three". [uh-oh]
And #2:
Have a great weekend, everyone!!.
I had one last week where there was a kid screeching in the background. Mom said, 'She won't do that at your place.' And she didn't. Quiet as a mouse!
cheers.gif

Got an internal call complaining that there was no dial tone on their room phone and even though we said we were full, were we really full because they would like to upgrade their room? The guy IS a rocket scientist here.
I went to check the room and found the line was not plugged into the wall. Duh!

Please deliver me from... the guests who checked in yesterday, who when they opened the car door, I could clearly tell that they smoked... and it wasn't tobacco.

Please deliver me from... the guests who checked in yesterday, who when they opened the car door, I could clearly tell that they smoked... and it wasn't tobacco..
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Please deliver me from... the guests who checked in yesterday, who when they opened the car door, I could clearly tell that they smoked... and it wasn't tobacco.
And they didn't share?
smiley-ashamed005.gif

Back