Please help me win 4 nights in Cancun

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domsmom

Reaction score
Hi Innkeeping Friends..
It has been a busy summer for all of us. We are feeling worn down and the fall has not even begun.
I entered a "name that turtle contest" with Yucatan Holidays, in hopes of winning 4 nights in Cancun. I can come up with the airfare, but won't be able to come up with accommodation $ for a vacation this year. So, if I win, I may just be able to take my bambinos on a little vacation to the beach and get my own r&r. Currently I am 70 votes behind the lead.
www.facebook.com/album.php
You will have to join Yucatan Holidays fan page and then vote for Serafina. Of course you can unlike them whenever you want.
Thanks to all who may take a moment to help me, and wish me luck.
TM

I did it. I also added it to my FB page for friends to do it too. Good luck!!.
Thanks! You are AWESOME! Traveling is my passion and being "locked" up for the last 2 years is making me a bit zany and stressed out. Any opportunity to just maybe use my passport gives me hope. Thank goodness I like my job.
regular_smile.gif

am happy the help (we get three votes) but can't see what I am supposed to do.

am happy the help (we get three votes) but can't see what I am supposed to do..
I think you have to first "like" the Yucatan Holidays facebook page. Then go to the Name The Turtle - or click the link I sent and "like" it. I think that is it. I was already signed up so I just "liked" it.
Thanks!
regular_smile.gif

Back