Please sign this petition to have the govt look into how Google stomps on small lodging businesses

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Petition
Let me know if it doesn't work. Maine Innkeepers is looking for 1500 signatures (it's a Maine innkeeper who is testifying in the House) and they're short a few hundred sigs. Last time a Maine innkeeper bitched our Senator got Google to stop saying 'no availability' in the boxed info section, so fighting back does work.

AIHP, PAII, & B & B Team have had this on FB. I signed it the first time I saw it. I hope everyone signs it - we have to stand together.

Done. Took me a while to find the petition link, then I saw the word Petition at the top of your post!

The number of citations a business accrues citation building service the accuracy of the info they have, and the grade of the websites they exist on all affect search positions. Search engines like yahoo amass details about each company. If whatever they encounter is exact, the search engine trusts the credibility in the details

Back