Please vote for my recipe and photo

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
It's not a big deal, but something I entered...if the photo/recipe is in the mag it might bring in more business for us.
I guess I should take some photos of food and keep on hand just in case, I saw this on a fluke and had this photo handy from just making this pie, so I entered it.

done! Please remind us to vote every day....I may forget
RIki

I think you can vote with FACEBOOK.
Thank you. We have 6 votes now, 1 is me, 1 is hubby and 1 is Mom, and then you three! :)
Pretty good, see how it works everyone, social media blitz it ain't. 600 people on Twitter - and FB+ here, and I have 6 votes. If we ever have a real campaign, imagine it! (Just being ---wait I can't remember how to spell facecious) haha

I think you can vote with FACEBOOK.
Thank you. We have 6 votes now, 1 is me, 1 is hubby and 1 is Mom, and then you three! :)
Pretty good, see how it works everyone, social media blitz it ain't. 600 people on Twitter - and FB+ here, and I have 6 votes. If we ever have a real campaign, imagine it! (Just being ---wait I can't remember how to spell facecious) haha.
It was FB that failed. I'll try it again later on.

Sorry I forgot my hotmail password so cannot access it to confirm the e-mail. I did however register 2 of my e-mails. You are currently in #1 wiht 8 votes. Wrote down the ID & passwords for each so I can vote both every day.
I have managed to keep my City between #14 and #17 with the Rea ders Di ge st We H ear You Am er ica so far. If I can get us to #8 we would win $10k but no lower than #18 it will be $5k - worth going for even though it is hours every day entering captchas for each vote. This captcha was SOOOOO easy after what i see with Rea ders.
Good luck.

Your doing really good with 14 and the others have 4 at the most!
thumbs_up.gif
yes please remind us to vote daily.

My 2 this morning put up to 22. Far and away ahead of the others. We will keep you that way. I have a boatload of e-mail addresses if it close.

I just gave my 4 for today. How long does this go on? Right now you have more than double the closest competition. I still have more reserves if we need them.

Dec 14th, Thanks everyone, as a reward if you come and stay with us I will make you a key lime pie.
chef.gif

PS I saw key lime pie fudge yesterday, oh brother not another recipe to die for!

The site says the FIRST ROUND is over. Does that mean you have to go again? JB won hands down with 98 votes. Nearest compepitor could only get 32 votes. Innkeepers are awesome!!!

YES! Thank you for voting, I will let you know what happens. :)
UPDATE: I WON!
Thanks everyone. I will share what the goodie bag has in it and hopefully when the recipe hits the magazine. I will blog it. Appreciate your effort, you rock!
Here is the magazine I get one year subscription to (I always read this at the dentist) http://www.virginialiving.com/magazine/archives

Back