Please vote for us!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
The magazine "Virginia Wine Lover" is started a "Best Of" Choice awards and finally Wine Tours is being included. Please vote for us as best wine tour company "overall" and if you have spare time we'd love the vote for "Best Bed and Breakfast Central Region" unless you have another central Virginia wine country B&B. The link is www.virginiawinelover.com/bestof
Just scroll down and enter "Arcady Vineyards Wine Tours" and "Arcady Vineyard B&B" or whatever B&B you like best in Central Virginia.
We greatly appreciate your vote!
Riki

teeth_smile.gif

Best Tour, best Tour overall, best limo Tour, Best B & B Overall, Best B & B Central Region I hope i did not miss any.

Is there a limit on how often we can vote?.
My thanks to you all! I so appreciate it. It's a small magazine but put out free in all the wineries in the state!
I think you can only vote once per email address.
You guys are da bomb!
RIki

Is there a limit on how often we can vote?.
My thanks to you all! I so appreciate it. It's a small magazine but put out free in all the wineries in the state!
You guys are da bomb!
RIki
egoodell said:
You guys are da bomb!
RIki
well, I have a few e-mail addresses
devil_smile.gif

we have 5 email addresses and so have voted for you 5 times hope this helps

You guys are all the best! Come and visit sometime! Wineries are open year round!
RIki

Back