PM Messages

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMyCareer

Reaction score
I can not figure out how to get to my PM's I received it on my email, but when I log in here, I am lost. Please help! I must be having one of my blondie moments!
embaressed_smile.gif

private messages?.
seashanty said:
private messages?
That's what I thought.
I guess the answer is, there are no private messages. If you (I mean the OP) get an email from the forum, that's it. There's no 'Facebook-style' message waiting here for you. You have to reply back to the email you received.

There is no personal message system here in terms of an inbox or outbox. The only potential there is for personal messages is if you have contact by email enabled in your account, then a member can click the email link and email you without knowing your email address. However the email will go to your email address (and reveal the sender's email address) but there is no record of the conversation maintained on this site.

Got ya
lightbulb.gif
I did mean private messages. I received one in my email and came back here looking for it to reply to. Doh

Back