pond construx pics

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
OK, I tired to download my construction pics and the wine cellar that the rocks came from, and one of the three arbors that went up. I can see my vision coming to life! Yipee! I hope that the 'little'pictures will get full size when you click on them. I couldn't figure out how to make them full size and still have them down load.
3ne3pa3od5O55P05X4b5cad4204e0f85714cb.jpg
3kb3md3la5V55W45U0b5c0af3e63a7dce14a9.jpg

This is the rock chuncks taken from the ....... 1830 wine cellar when it was dismantled.
med_rock%202s.JPG
med_pond%202s.JPG
med_pond%20s.JPG
med_arbor%202.JPG

Rock from the cellar Pond dug out waterfall part One of the 3 new arbors (the pergola is next).

Wow that wine cellar is cool! (pun intended)
Keep us posted! What a great project and a lot of work.
Projects - I finally have a new and prettier fence (after a giant tree falling destroyed the old one, along with a lot of landscaping) going up next week. Yay! This process of repairing everything damaged has taken a lot longer than I thought it would. This would not have been good if we still had the biz open.
sad_smile.gif

I got excited because the utilities got marked sooner than expected but the fence guy can't start work until the utilities release date (Friday) & then there is Memorial Day. It will be finished soon though.

Wow!! What a wonderful project. That is going to be so beautiful.

Wow that wine cellar is cool! (pun intended)
Keep us posted! What a great project and a lot of work.
Projects - I finally have a new and prettier fence (after a giant tree falling destroyed the old one, along with a lot of landscaping) going up next week. Yay! This process of repairing everything damaged has taken a lot longer than I thought it would. This would not have been good if we still had the biz open.
sad_smile.gif

I got excited because the utilities got marked sooner than expected but the fence guy can't start work until the utilities release date (Friday) & then there is Memorial Day. It will be finished soon though..
yes, it is a lot of work. But I 'm so excited to get it all done! The weather here hasn't been cooperative either! Rain and more rain. The pond has been sitting all ready for the liner to go in, but its been raining so much the pond filled up with rain water, so now we're waiting for it to drain and dry up! It's supposed to get sunny and warm this weekend so I'm hoping to get lots done! (its 51 degrees now and its supposed to be 91 by Tuesday!)

Wow!! What a wonderful project. That is going to be so beautiful..
BlogonSpan.JPG

Got it to work! Photographer on the span above - below is the view looking toward the rive from the span.
BlogViewSpan.JPG

I took some photos of my rail-trail today but the system is not letting me post them. They uploaded to my account but no inserting of photos for me. I guess I am a baaaaaaad girl!

Back