positive thinking

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Joey Camb

Reaction score
we are always saying that we just wrangle over the negative so I am creating a thread for relating the things our guests do that make it worth while. The little things that bring smiles to our hearts and gladden our days. Ive just had a couple in who had stayed with us before and not to be harsh but don't have very good jobs and have to save up for a weekend away for a while. I had told them I would do them a good deal if they came back and booked direct with me. They came and stayed for 2 days this week and were lovely company. When they left they left us a little note saying how they had had a lovely time and would be back near to christmas (mental note really nice room!) Just really nice young people. I am emailing them when our local christmas fair comes to town so they can come and do their christmas shopping.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I thought I already did that..post positive.. when I post things like the Monkey and owner on the run from the B&B. Maybe I am the only one who still chuckles at that! I know, it was horrible someone was injured but the thought of the monkey on the run from the B&B makes me laugh out loud!

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sat down after brekkie this morning and had a good old natter with a guest who showed me the photos of her quilts. We had a great time. She's got me all excited to get started again.

Highlands John

Reaction score
Have two sisters in from Indiana at the moment, they're not in good health so I carried all their bags up to their room for them, they were so appreciative that I don't mind helping people like that. This morning at breakfast they were such a laugh, I could hear all the laughing coming from the breakfast room whilst I was in the kitchen cooking, really warms the heart to hear people in your B&B having a good time.

Samster

Reaction score
Those are the guests that Joey Bloggs always says are her best guests...the ones who are really stretching their budget for a nice B&B stay. AND, she says that they are the ones that are usually really appreciative and a lot of times leave a nice note or even a tip. I hope that they enjoy their holiday visit even more!

Country Girl

Reaction score
I have a wonderful business guest who has been with us once or twice a week for a year. He is smart, funny, interesting, and very appreciative. He and my DH are like long lost brothers. When he comes "home" it's like having a member of our family return. The only problem is that when he is here I'd rather chat with him than get my work done.

Latest posts