Post your special events on the innteractive inns blog

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
If you have access, please post your special events, if you are a regular forum member, email me from this post and I will send you permission to write articles!
  • Spring images?
  • Special guests?
  • Favorite recipes?
  • Before and After shots of renovations?
  • Events nearby?
Post them - with a link to your inn of course. :) This blog is free marketing available to you.
GO FOR IT!
http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/
If you have never written a blog (web log) article here is an overview:
Basic rules for blog articles:
  1. Keep it simple
  2. Highlight the important info, either in bold titles or bullets
  3. Who what when where and why
  4. No need to name names unless the person requests contact info. First names only is preferable
  5. Grab our attention with a few nice clean photos. If they are large I can compress them for you. Best size for our blog is 640 x 480px and under 100kb. Even better is under 50kb per photo if you add more than one photo to an article
  6. No political commentary or ideology
  7. Share the blog on facebook and twitter (the link to do this is at the end of every article)
  8. Have fun! Share this fun with others, you have a terrific inn doing terrific things

The blog is open, post away...GOT PHOTOS? CHANGE OF SEASONS? Post 'em. It's there for you.
Under the blog stats, one search term made me chuckle: "Cutesy overload"

I am going to write a blog article when I visit an innmates inn. I thought yes I can review it on TA, but maybe people would appreciate the perspective of an innkeeper reviewing another inn? This was not done in any huge planned out way, I just took some photos and shared a bit of info about the inn. an unmade bed? how dare I. Well it was comfortable, and I thought it was better to show I stayed there...
Y'all need to get out and get some innmate fellowship. It is good for the soul.
cheers.gif
Make a vow to yourself that 2012 will be the year you meet some of these wonderful people from this forum!

I am going to write a blog article when I visit an innmates inn. I thought yes I can review it on TA, but maybe people would appreciate the perspective of an innkeeper reviewing another inn? This was not done in any huge planned out way, I just took some photos and shared a bit of info about the inn. an unmade bed? how dare I. Well it was comfortable, and I thought it was better to show I stayed there...
cheers.gif
Make a vow to yourself that 2012 will be the year you meet some of these wonderful people from this forum!.
Ha, ha. I'll post the same pix on the blog when I get back from my road trip! No, that's just not right...
wink_smile.gif

Going to meet an innkeeper I've never met before even tho I can't believe I've never met her, I feel like I've known her for years!

cheers.gif
Make a vow to yourself that 2012 will be the year you meet some of these wonderful people from this forum!.
So when ya comin?
teeth_smile.gif

Back