Potential for a long term cottage rental...but

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard that if you give a cat the oil from a can of sardines once a month this will help with hair balls. It must work cause I haven't seen any hair balls from Tom Sawyer..
Your cat's name is Tom Sawyer? Neat.

I have heard that if you give a cat the oil from a can of sardines once a month this will help with hair balls. It must work cause I haven't seen any hair balls from Tom Sawyer..
My cat gets some furball stuff almost every day and he still has them. This time of year I notice more often because he is inside most of the time. I have a friend who keeps a big open jar of vaseline on the floor so her cats can lick it. She said it helps with furballs. Sounds bad to me..no flavor appeal. The Hartz furball stuff I use at least has a salmon taste to it ..and yes I just looked...petroleum jelly is part of it.
Speaking of cats...did you all see this video?
Speaking of furballs...My poor Fluffy...never gets up on furniture or bothers the ONE houseplant I have. Today he is up on a chair top trying to reach the greenery. Poor baby has a furball and he needs some grass!! Too bad it is all snow covered. I managed to find a patch of green and uncover it..he is out there now chowing down.
He'll be out for a bit..because I don't want him to deposit it inside the house:)

Yes that's his name. I got him in Aug. He's the first cat I ever had. I also have 3 Maltese, Tom is bigger then they are.

Yes that's his name. I got him in Aug. He's the first cat I ever had. I also have 3 Maltese, Tom is bigger then they are..
MTLLodge said:
Yes that's his name. I got him in Aug. He's the first cat I ever had. I also have 3 Maltese, Tom is bigger then they are.
Huck, Becky & Jim?

Nope Muffy, Herkamer, and Hattie. Muffy and Herk are 10 years old and Hattie is 6.

Back