Praise!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
We had guests (2 couples) stay this weekend that over breakfast said to me, "we feel like we are on a luxury cruise! We are being pampered with a capital P!" They continued to leave only wonderful compliments.
Their daughter booked them for three nights, On the day of the 3rd night they returned at about 3pm and said they were checking out early. I asked if everything was ok, and they said it was wonderful, they were comfortable, and the food was amazing, but they had all decided they wanted to go antique and flea market shopping at a place down south. They added, "they are retired and can do what they want!" And they left.
Left me feeling pretty strange!
The daughter that paid for 'both' couples stay, lives here in town. Her and her husband both stayed here 2 years ago when they were house hunting from panama and bought a house locally. They loved it and wanted to have her parents and aunt and uncle stay here. She paid for all three nights that these two couples chose not to use! I know it was their choice not to use the third night, but feel bad for the daughter who spent the $$ for the unused night.
Not sure how to feel about this one!

oh, and, the daughter was originally going to reserve for just two nights, but the mother told her they wanted to stay 3 nights so she reserved all three nights!

oh, and, the daughter was originally going to reserve for just two nights, but the mother told her they wanted to stay 3 nights so she reserved all three nights!.
Don't worry about it. They loved their stay and that is what matters. She booked your rooms which means no one else could so she pays. That's the way it goes. Not your fault.

Don't worry about it. Seems even in this economy people blow money. They booked and they decided what to do with their booking.
RIki

You gave them such a wonderful experience that they felt recharged and revved up to go do something fun. Don't think twice about it, they were obviously happy and they did stay beyond checkout time so they technically "used" the third night.
Don't second guess, give yourself a pat on the back!!

Back