Prayers for Dear Friend

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
A very dear friend sent a message to the SOSK for prayers for her daughter who lives a distance from her. Please pray for both Mama and daughter - it is a serious problem and could easily be MAJOR.
I am off to work the Polls today, but will update tonight if she messages an update during the day. Some here know my friend - all prayers needed.

How are your friend and her daughter?.
Thank you for asking. I did not want to say just then but it is someone on here. The daughter had the surgery that night and is recovering. I have not heard any more - they sent it (the huge cyst) off for testing. Since I have not heard any more, am assuming it came back that all is well.

How are your friend and her daughter?.
Thank you for asking. I did not want to say just then but it is someone on here. The daughter had the surgery that night and is recovering. I have not heard any more - they sent it (the huge cyst) off for testing. Since I have not heard any more, am assuming it came back that all is well.
Thanks, just saw this and prayers are added to the mix.
heart.gif

Back