Present for Breakfast Diva!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
I felt sorry for you with your wimpy little coffee cup that refuses to be animated. I found these for you.
coffee-1.gif
coffee_cup.gif
coffee.gif
Coffee_cup_2.gif
foods32.gif

PT, that's so sweet of you! Now I'm having a heck of a time changing my pic. Grrrrrrrr...I download the new pic and somehow it keeps popping up my old one, even though I delete the old one. Weird! I'll keep trying though.

I had the same problem when I changed mine. Kept deleting it a bunch of times. Then it finally took and the one I wanted showed up.

I can change it to other pics, but not the ones that PT found for me. I saved the pics to a file, then downloaded to this site, but nothing.

ok, got the cup, but just like my other pic, I can't get it to move. What am I doing wrong?
barf.gif

ok, got the cup, but just like my other pic, I can't get it to move. What am I doing wrong?
barf.gif
Breakfast Diva said:
barf.gif
You have to stick out your tongue and left your left leg as you're saving it. THIS SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR SUPER SWIRT!

PT, that's so sweet of you! Now I'm having a heck of a time changing my pic. Grrrrrrrr...I download the new pic and somehow it keeps popping up my old one, even though I delete the old one. Weird! I'll keep trying though..
It takes hold the first time you delete it. The problem is the old one is stuck in your browser's cache and won't likely disappear until you either force a refresh (ctrl - F5) or close all of your open browser windows and start a completely new session.
I'm not sure why the image is not animating though....I will see if I can fix that for you.

OK I got an animated cup in place for you. Hit ctrl-F5 to force the refresh and you should see it.
The reason some of the others lost their animation is that they have a dimension bigger than 85 pixels which means the server has to run it through a filter an shrink it. Apparently when it does this, it only saves the first frame in the animation. So I used one of the animated cups that was 57x74 so it didn't need to be resized. That's why Texan's flag works fine too.
Any of the first three cups in Texan's gift will work. THe last two animations are too big and will get broken in the shrinking process.

WhooooooHooooooo! Thanks Swirt!! I'll have to go drink another cup of coffee to celebrate!
Of course I had picked the biggest cup originally....that's me, subtle, huh? Ok, don't answer that!

Ha! I'm a HOT mama!.
I see the steam but it's not moving anymore for me.
sad_smile.gif

Samster said:
I see the steam but it's not moving anymore for me.
sad_smile.gif
try hitting your "refresh" button. That did it for me
RIki
Nope. I had tried that already. Don't know if it's Firefox or not.
Try ctrl-F5 or shift-refresh
It's working again :) Steam away!

Back