Pretend you are a business guest...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks one and all. It looks like there is a certain biz traveler I could host, but probably not the 'corporate warrior'. We are not set up with hotel-like rooms so most biz people would be out of their element here and it wouldn't be a good fit. I'll probably tweak my presentation to focus more on the 'too many relatives coming for the holidays' guest rather than the corporate guest who needs so much in the way of 'hardware'..
I am getting a good bit of business from our university as far as them placing candidates for positions with us. They've been really happy with their experience here & it's a great introduction to the city and folks that know about our specific area. Much better than staying at a hotel because they can ask us about our move here, etc. We've really enjoyed having them stay with us too. So, that's a real specific niche.
They're the folks that are using laptops a lot as they usually have presentations to make. I've learned where I had to move the power strips in the rooms because of these folks! They don't use the desks....

I absolutely love my cooperate guests. It is 7:50 AM she is gone for the day. Will not be back til later tonight. Safe surroundings, Karl carries bags, starts car in winter, cleans snow off of windows. Wireless most important. This morning's guest (WILL BE IN 3 Nights) said she felt like a Queen because of her great treatment.

I absolutely love my cooperate guests. It is 7:50 AM she is gone for the day. Will not be back til later tonight. Safe surroundings, Karl carries bags, starts car in winter, cleans snow off of windows. Wireless most important. This morning's guest (WILL BE IN 3 Nights) said she felt like a Queen because of her great treatment..
Good job, Linda! Speaking of carrying bags...recent guests mentioned in their TA review that we carried their bags. It was like they were surprised that we do it! I tell them, it's cheaper than a gym membership :)

Back