Problems with links on Facebook?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Anyone else have problems putting links to your blog on your FB status? It seems if any link is going to cause FB to balk it's a link to my blog. The other day had I had to go back an hour later to get the link to show the photo that goes with the link. Today I can't even get past 'post'.

Have you tried NetworkedBlogs? It works great and auto feeds your blog posts directly to your FB page. I've been using it for more than a year now..
I can't remember what was said, but I thought somewhere along the lines someone said something about it not being good to have auto posting to your Facebook or maybe the other way??? Can't remember now sorry.

Auto posting TO FB is good, not the other way around. The point is to keep control over all your product. If it originates on FB you never know what FB will do with it.

Have you tried NetworkedBlogs? It works great and auto feeds your blog posts directly to your FB page. I've been using it for more than a year now..
I don't like to put all of my blogs on FB as I 'hold some back' for my newsletter. I've ended up posting the photo and putting the link in the status box so at least it's there. It's not every time, just once in awhile that it happens. And, lately, I've noticed some big name companies are having problems as well as what posts is a bunch of code instead of the text for the link.

Back