Promotional pens

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alibi Ike

Reaction score
Good source for promotional pens please? I tried National Pen but their reviews are horrible. If you've had good luck, let me know. VP had them for over $3 each, not what I'm looking for.

I remember looking for this a long time ago when we covered this and couldn't find the same company, mine were only $.08 each! I wish I could find that company again! Stick Bick style - solid maroon with white writing were mine.
this place has free shipping:
http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/promotional-pens/994/value-stick-pen.htm.
Thanks. It is interesting reading the reviews. The EXACT same review posted, word for word, multiple times by different people. I'm beginning to think the whole thing is a crapshoot. Maybe I'll be the lucky one, maybe not.

National Pen didn't provide me with very good service. But, I had ordered enough that didn't have to order more.

I make sure that whenever I order from vistaprint I get a free pen (you simply add one to your order) They are better value the more you get and write very well. I was given a pen by another B&B at a conference and was very impressed till I actually tried to write with it and it didn't work. so I would consider that as it won't do your image any good. I would order a very small amount from whoever you choose and give them a trial before ordering them in bulk.

Have you considered checking with a local advertising specialities company? I'd think they should be able to let you try samples. At least, that's my plan for when I get around to ordering pens...
=)
Kk.

Have you considered checking with a local advertising specialities company? I'd think they should be able to let you try samples. At least, that's my plan for when I get around to ordering pens...
=)
Kk..
I did that. The price difference is over triple. After all the reviews I read I figured I might as well try local. Everything was more expensive. Pens, set up fees, color fees, and shipping. I may just call and say how I got this lovely pen at my dentist's office (I did) and I was impressed with the way it looked (I was) and could they do something like that for me? (This at one of those online places.)

Do you have a Sheltered Workshop in your area? The first time I thought about getting thos fly swatters the best I found online was (I think) 79 cents each IF I bought 5000. When I did get them several years later they were 49 cents each at the Sheltered Workshop and I only had to buy 2500. I have not looked at pens there - it was just a thought.
We have several in our States. The one near me does "soft" items (shirts, lunch bags, etc) and the one about 80 miles from me does "hard" items.

Back