Publicity is rolling

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
Since Jay's blog, probably 60 B & B have signed on. We are approaching 400 plus at last count 5 in Canada!
Wednesday Joe introdiced me to an AP corespondent who said she would call "next week" She did call today which was "next week"!o copied me on an e-mail he sent to his contact at CNN. Marti Mayne also contacted me today AND I am scheduled to appear live on a military broadcast
Travel Editor
GuidetoMilitaryTravel.com
on October 18 @ 4 P.M.
Our poor web master is getting inundated with lists of inns. I am spending a good part of my days creating these lists - for which I am grateful (but if they were in Ariel 10 it would help). It has grown beyond my wildest dreams. I thank each innkeeper who has seen what this can do for the Vets and for our industry.

seashanty

Reaction score
kathleen, this is so great! congratulations!! if there is anything i can do to help long distance ... via computer ... let me know and i'll be happy to pitch in.
heart.gif

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Glad to hear it is really taking off. It is a great cause and great PR to.

jkarennj

Reaction score
I just talked to the AP about it this morning as well...she said it should hit the wire in a few hours. It's snowballing now. :)

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
We are up to almost 400 in the US plus 5 in Canada. Innkeepers are fantastic!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
I just talked to the AP about it this morning as well...she said it should hit the wire in a few hours. It's snowballing now. :).
jkarennj said:
It's snowballing now. :)
My DH just said 'uh-oh'
We got 9 more so far this morning!! Thank goodness for Go ogle to get the missing info. Phone numbers and web addresses really are important info.