Publishing programs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the MS Publisher. LOVE IT! I bought it off of buy. com. LOVE IT!!! Bought it Monday, delivered Wednesday! LOVE IT
Thanks to all who offered advice.
GREAT! I think I am going to have to do it as well.
In case you couldn't tell from my previous post, I would highly recommend it!
shades_smile.gif

From what I had to this...it's amazing. The best part: I already have work lined up to use it!
I can buy the upgrade on Amazon for $90 but after reading some of the reviews...many say to just stick with 2003.So if you never had it...it is great..but I have it so I'll have to see whether it is worth it or not..
THere are some neat templates at the Microsoft site I would like to download, but you can't unless you have 2007:-(
catlady said:
THere are some neat templates at the Microsoft site I would like to download, but you can't unless you have 2007:-(
That was my dilemma. I had to just go forward with the 2007 in order to get all the neat stuff associated with it.
microsoft is the devil's playground
devil_smile.gif

adobenido said:
microsoft is the devil's playground
devil_smile.gif
Amen.
I'm with you on the Adobe Creative Suite. Outstanding! I'm a retired graphic artist/digital publisher and the various elements that comprise this package are what we always used. Granted, we used Macs, but it should work as well on a PC...Unless you've crashed or got a virus etc. etc. (See Mac commericals on TV)
I use Pagemaker and Photoshop on my PC and it gives me more than I even know how to use. I love both. But I think they are doing away with Pagemaker now. I'll hang onto that til the bitter end since it's so easy to use.
RIki
I didn't even realize Pagemaker was still around:-( I used that in CommTech 10 years ago.

Back