Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our WalMart is carrying Jello seasonal brand instant PUmpkin Spice PUdding.
Get a box, add it to a box of Duncan HInes Carrot Cake mix, 4 eggs, 2/3 cup oil and 1 cup water ( 1/2 c. sour cream optional) Bake in a Bundt Pan for 45 min. YUMMY

Get a box, add it to a box of Duncan HInes Carrot Cake mix, 4 eggs, 2/3 cup oil and 1 cup water ( 1/2 c. sour cream optional) Bake in a Bundt Pan for 45 min. YUMMY.
That sounds good. I have to take a dinner to someone next week and that sounds like a nice, easy dessert. Thanks!

Get a box, add it to a box of Duncan HInes Carrot Cake mix, 4 eggs, 2/3 cup oil and 1 cup water ( 1/2 c. sour cream optional) Bake in a Bundt Pan for 45 min. YUMMY.
Saw on Rachel Ray last week that you can take any box cake mix and add just one can of clear diet soda to the powder, then bake as directed. It came out moist and perfect and saved something like 150 calories per slice. I'm gonna try!

Saw on Rachel Ray last week that you can take any box cake mix and add just one can of clear diet soda to the powder, then bake as directed. It came out moist and perfect and saved something like 150 calories per slice. I'm gonna try!
Hmmm interesting...though I don't drink any kind of soda...reg or diet..so I would have to buy a can to try it. Let us know how it comes out. What about the eggs and oil???? Can't believe just a can of soda to the mix would work...but you never know. Let us know:)

It was actually someone on Rachel's show called the Hungry Girl...she had all kinds of tips on ways to cut calories. She said you don't need to add anything to the cake mix other than the diet soda.
Her website is here if anyone is interested.

C L surely you have heard of a coca cola cake! Total southern treat, yes this is correct add a can of coke or diet coke, or sprite if it is a white cake mix! RR doesn't come up with this stuff...it has been around forever (meaning HER STAFF/Producers and her show) It's the carbonation that makes it tender. Try it!
It's as southuhn as nanapuddin'!

Back