Pumpkin Streusel Muffin French Toast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really good!
Does anyone serve pumpkin or apple pie for breakfast this time of year? I thought I might, especially closer to Thanksgiving.

I copied that too. I am going to do that Sunday and the pancakes too. I hoped to do my awesome waffle recipe. But somewhooo I have missed
cry_smile.gif
placed the recipe.
This guest will be here till Monday morning then.....72 hours later we are off on our trip of all trips .
regular_smile.gif
Will be back in April. I am getting excited. Motor home almost finished packing her up.

I copied that too. I am going to do that Sunday and the pancakes too. I hoped to do my awesome waffle recipe. But somewhooo I have missed
cry_smile.gif
placed the recipe.
This guest will be here till Monday morning then.....72 hours later we are off on our trip of all trips .
regular_smile.gif
Will be back in April. I am getting excited. Motor home almost finished packing her up..
Let us know how the recipe turns out.
Have a wonderful trip and if you get to the central/northern Oregon coast, I'd love to show you around a little!

cry_smile.gif
placed the recipe.
regular_smile.gif
Will be back in April. I am getting excited. Motor home almost finished packing her up..
Have a wonderful trip and if you get to the central/northern Oregon coast, I'd love to show you around a little!
I will
Will be in Oregon coast some time in March.
Thank you . will check later how I will be able to get in touch with you.
Were you by any chance at the PHII conference held in Portland about 2 years ago?

cry_smile.gif
placed the recipe.
regular_smile.gif
I will
Were you by any chance at the PHII conference held in Portland about 2 years ago?
Flower said:
I will
I couldn't make that one! We're planning a regional (not PAII) conference in Feb in the Hood River area if you're interested.

Made recipe. Tried it out . I did not like it . To mushy. If you like soft bread pudding you may like this. If I ever do it again ....I think I might try it in a big squ pan. Glad I put it together last night and gave it a taste. Just thought I may try it in a ramekin instead. If doing that serve it with some apple sausage paddies on the side.

Made recipe. Tried it out . I did not like it . To mushy. If you like soft bread pudding you may like this. If I ever do it again ....I think I might try it in a big squ pan. Glad I put it together last night and gave it a taste. Just thought I may try it in a ramekin instead. If doing that serve it with some apple sausage paddies on the side..
Was it just the texture you had a problem with? How was the flavor?
I'm glad you tried it out first. The photography these days makes everything look so tasty!

Made recipe. Tried it out . I did not like it . To mushy. If you like soft bread pudding you may like this. If I ever do it again ....I think I might try it in a big squ pan. Glad I put it together last night and gave it a taste. Just thought I may try it in a ramekin instead. If doing that serve it with some apple sausage paddies on the side..
Maybe baking in ramekins would be better than the small muffin cups. Also you could try using less pumpkin mixture so it would not be so wet. I am sure it would be just as tasty put into a large pan and baked just like any other bread pudding.

I'm glad you tried it out first. The photography these days makes everything look so tasty!
hum as far as flavor. It did have that. The texture is soft to mushy! in the middle. I would like to try it next year. And use the ram's. think it would dry them out. If not that it would make them even. I would like it crust on the front. BUT! ram would I think make then crusty or dryer on top and maybe soft .
Happy thanks giving to all. CANCKS..... Enjoy your turkey. I am going to wait till it is Nov. Thanks giving and see what is going on in that district.

hum as far as flavor. It did have that. The texture is soft to mushy! in the middle. I would like to try it next year. And use the ram's. think it would dry them out. If not that it would make them even. I would like it crust on the front. BUT! ram would I think make then crusty or dryer on top and maybe soft .
Happy thanks giving to all. CANCKS..... Enjoy your turkey. I am going to wait till it is Nov. Thanks giving and see what is going on in that district.
All this pumpkin talk had me buying 6 pie pumpkins yesterday (2 for reserve) and having DH draw faces on them to put at the places this morning. What a disappointment! NO ONE even said anything about them! I did make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins this morning too. They both took "care packages".
To those Up North - Happy Turkey Day!!!!

I made it this morning for a full house of 10. ALL the plates came back empty. I made it in ramekins. It was so pretty and puffy! There's a pic of it on my Inn FB page.

I made it this morning for a full house of 10. ALL the plates came back empty. I made it in ramekins. It was so pretty and puffy! There's a pic of it on my Inn FB page..
Aussie Innkeeper said:
I made it this morning for a full house of 10. ALL the plates came back empty. I made it in ramekins. It was so pretty and puffy! There's a pic of it on my Inn FB page.
I just saw it on your FB page and immediately came here to see if you posted about it! Sounds like it was a hit. Did you follow the directions except for using ramekins?

I made it this morning for a full house of 10. ALL the plates came back empty. I made it in ramekins. It was so pretty and puffy! There's a pic of it on my Inn FB page..
awww thought that just might work out beautifully. I am glad to hear it did. I can well imagine how it looked. Wasn't the smell of it cooking ummmie? Did you serve it with anything else. ? I think it would be most filling all by it self in a ramekin.

i followed the instructions except for baking in the ramekins instead of the muffin tin. Good thing I've got an extra fridge to hold a big tray overnight. I made sure to cut the bread cubes really tiny. Even the Aussies that I had at the table this morning were impressed. They don't usually eat anything pumpkin.
I served it with turkey sausage links. We also had poached pears and raisin bran muffins this morning, too.

Back