Quick intro

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the words of welcome. And neither your "process" nor your GIPE sessions have put me off, but rather provided plenty of fodder for dinner time discussion..
Good, because this can be really rewarding and if your a "people" person, you're gonna meet 'em of every color, stripe, personaility type, quirk, etc.
Its corny, but we are great appreciators of what we describe as the "kaliedoscope" of humanity.
The high school we met at 30+ years ago had over 90 identified languages spoken at it, so "diversity" has been in our bloods our entire lives.
Have you ever mentioned from where you hail? Just curious.
Bree said:
Have you ever mentioned from where you hail? Just curious.
Well, I grew up in the mid atlantic states, DH in New England, we've both lived a variety of places since then. Most recently, we're in the prairies and lakes region of Texas, and I must say that so far, it's my favorite of all the places I've lived.
welcome.gif
You have a great innkeeper organization right there in Texas too. www.hat.org. Join in the conversation here, there's a lot to learn :)

welcome.gif
Welcome! This is a great place to learn, grow, laugh, cry, scream, agree, disagree, groan, and laugh some more. Good luck on your new "adventure"!

Welcome - as a fellow newbie and also an aspiring who just joined yesterday my head is full of new information that swirls endlessly! I find myself experiencing many an 'AHA' moment as I read through posts - the anonymity of this site has allowed for great candor!
All the people in this group have been incredibly friendly and ready to offer support, lend advice and I excitedly wait to for the day i can officially post as a no longer aspiring!.

Back