Quiet please!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Uh oh. Had a couple of rooms whooping it up in the living room last night and one of the rooms that abuts the living room shushed them. I heard about it from both sides this morning. And then there was another room that said they thought it was fun that the guests were really enjoying themselves.
Had to apologize to the upset guests. They won't be back.
Other guests apologized to me for the rumpus. They won't be back.
Lose-lose.
Odd thing is that I slept thru the whole thing. I always hear guests so I must have been completely out of it.

Hey ... not your fault...they are supposedly adults...taking care of things themselves. I would have been calling you to quiet them up!
tounge_smile.gif

Maddie, are you sure you're not talking about MY place last night! ? ! They too were really loud last night. .. a little tipsy.... or a lota tipsy... taxi brought them home.... pretty disrespectful to everyone else...
BUT .. this morning they said 'they had a wonderful time and 'will be back' and will 'tell all their friends'!
My hubby and I went to the kitchen and both said at the same time "I hope not"! LOL!!

Group here right now - loud. They booked all five rooms but only 3 couples came. They paid for all five stating they did not want anyone else here (besides us). I know they will be having a good time while here, they brought a case of wine with them. (as usual, they are repeats)

Back