Quote for today

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
'If you're not making any mistakes, then you're not doing anything.' John Wooden
i found so many amazing quotes by this guy ... wow!

Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner. ~ Les Brown

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career! ~ E. Nightingal[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career! ~ E. Nightingal[/FONT].
Joey Bloggs said:
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career! ~ E. Nightingal[/FONT]
Earl Nightingale was quoted daily in my house growing up. My father used to make us watch reel to reel tapes of him in the 60's! Now my husband is probably his biggest fan. His message on having a positive attitude is as priceless today as it was back then. The man is timeless.

Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. ~ Les Brown

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande'] "A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an opinion." [/FONT]

Whatever you have, you must either use or lose. ~ Henry Ford

"Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible." -Eddie Rickenbacker

[tr]"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Yogi Berra[/td][/tr][/table]

Back