Rack Cards Revamp

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting book markers made again. I love them and guests seem to love them too. I put them in my purse and hand them out. The are small but bigger than a card which people throw away anyway. It gives just information to have them go to our site. I will have QR this time. I love book markers. There used to be an innkeeper on here that I met and she had them, I hadn't seen them before but I was really impressed with them..
I'm totally with y'all on the bookmarks. They were on my list to order before I decided to close the biz. Great idea to leave them at turndown or at a refresh. An extra perk for the guests.
As a guest, I would keep something like that.
Samster said:
I'm totally with y'all on the bookmarks. They were on my list to order before I decided to close the biz. Great idea to leave them at turndown or at a refresh. An extra perk for the guests.
When I stayed at Primland in the Blue Ridge they had a little turn down note that made my whole stay. It was a quote by Dr Seuss and at the end it said simply "Sweet dreams from Primland" It was there for the chocolates pretty much, just white card stock. I kept it as a book marker.

I am getting book markers made again. I love them and guests seem to love them too. I put them in my purse and hand them out. The are small but bigger than a card which people throw away anyway. It gives just information to have them go to our site. I will have QR this time. I love book markers. There used to be an innkeeper on here that I met and she had them, I hadn't seen them before but I was really impressed with them..
Samster said:
When I stayed at Primland in the Blue Ridge they had a little turn down note that made my whole stay. It was a quote by Dr Seuss and at the end it said simply "Sweet dreams from Primland" It was there for the chocolates pretty much, just white card stock. I kept it as a book marker.
Please share with me what it was.

Samster said:
I was trying to think of it! I will find it!

Samster said:
I used to leave a note with the turndown chocolates that said "Sweet Dreams from your innkeeper, Samster". My thought was to replace that with the bookmark which they could keep. Great minds with but a single thought!
wink_smile.gif

Samster said:
I used to leave a note with the turndown chocolates that said "Sweet Dreams from your innkeeper, Samster". My thought was to replace that with the bookmark which they could keep. Great minds with but a single thought!
wink_smile.gif

PS...Guests sometimes would write me a sweet note on those cards - I've kept them all.
regular_smile.gif

Sandynn I am with you, I love bookmarkers as well. When I freshen a room I will lay it on the book (s) I find in the room. :).
I am shocked that I didn't think of this sooner but I am going to start laying them next to the chocolates at turn down.
sandynn said:
I am shocked that I didn't think of this sooner but I am going to start laying them next to the chocolates at turn down.
When I do that people don't think they are bookmarkers. I have actually gone as far as saying they are bookmarkers. People think they are decorative. I was going to mention, when I DO make them again I thought about printing in small font - BOOKMARKER GRATIS B&B or something.
Mine are romantic a wee bit, so I always place them next to the flowers if it is an anniversary or wedding night. The verse "Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be!" is printed on them. So they aren't for everyone, just special ocassions, or guests I like!
Maybe on the bookmarker it could say enjoy your bookmarker.

I did something totally different this time. I put all the photos on the back and left the front as the grabber. I used Vista print, and they are so reasonable $. You can do small amounts, 50, 100 or 250 so if you want more you can order more without getting too many..
Does Vista Print design them for you. I used Burco last time and was very happy with them.
Here is my quote.
Below is pricing on the bookmarks you requested. My order files indicate your past bookmarks were 2 x 9. Our largest standard size for pricing is 2x 8. So I've quoted on this size and we can make the proper photo and text adjustments to fit.
For 2 x 8 Bookmark, printed on 14 pt C2S, Full color 2 sides, Aqueous coated 2 sides including design changes:
250......$201.50 + SH
500......$214.50 + SH
1000....$227.50 + SH
2500....$345.00 + SH
This was just this week not an old price.

Sandynn I am with you, I love bookmarkers as well. When I freshen a room I will lay it on the book (s) I find in the room. :).
sandynn said:
When I do that people don't think they are bookmarkers. I have actually gone as far as saying they are bookmarkers. People think they are decorative. I was going to mention, when I DO make them again I thought about printing in small font - BOOKMARKER GRATIS B&B or something.
Mine are romantic a wee bit, so I always place them next to the flowers if it is an anniversary or wedding night. The verse "Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be!" is printed on them. So they aren't for everyone, just special ocassions, or guests I like!
Maybe on the bookmarker it could say enjoy your bookmarker.
thumbs_up.gif

Samster said:
Joey Bloggs said:
How about this:
The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

Back