Radisson Credit Card Breach

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the same letter
cry_smile.gif

We got a similar letter the the VA DEPT OF HEALTH. Their computers were hacked into a few months ago. Oh brother:-(

We got a similar letter the the VA DEPT OF HEALTH. Their computers were hacked into a few months ago. Oh brother:-(.
catlady said:
We got a similar letter the the VA DEPT OF HEALTH. Their computers were hacked into a few months ago. Oh brother:-(
Wow I didn't get a letter from them....?
Riki

We got a similar letter the the VA DEPT OF HEALTH. Their computers were hacked into a few months ago. Oh brother:-(.
catlady said:
Riki
Actually it wasn't about credit cards...that was a mistake on my part....:-(
It has to do with prescriptions and them being reported to VA Health dept along with your social security numbers. The computers were hacked and they said to keep a close look out on your accounts because of this.

catlady said:
Riki
It has to do with prescriptions and them being reported to VA Health dept along with your social security numbers. The computers were hacked and they said to keep a close look out on your accounts because of this.
catlady said:
On man first UVA does it to me twice and now the dept of health??? Good think I have my credit being monitored...
RIki

Back