Random Reviews

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highlands John

Reaction score
Had a review posted on Googly yesterday.
2 / 5 Okay.
Really miffed about it because I don't even think the reviewer has stayed here. Looking through their reviews they seem to be a local serial reviewer, they've reviewed places like the local freezer food store and a cafe in a business area used mostly by workmen and lorry drivers so I can't believe they're tourists.
Oh. well, what can you do? At least it's one review in about 30 5star reviews and googly seems to do the same as b dot com, the default is for reviews to be listed in "relevance" sequence, which means a few low ones are buried.

They're gathering points to become a local guide. If they wrote something you can reply. Maybe say you've looked back several years in your guest register and don't see the name. Perhaps suggest they reviewed the wrong place?

They're gathering points to become a local guide. If they wrote something you can reply. Maybe say you've looked back several years in your guest register and don't see the name. Perhaps suggest they reviewed the wrong place?.
Thank for the suggestion, 'tis done.

Had someone put "It's mkay." as a review for our event center. Just replied that I'm not sure when they used it, we don't have their name, that they probably made a mistake. It also makes me encourage happy guests to write us a review so that one is pushed down.

Back