Reach Travelers Ahead of their Itinerary Planning, Engage Customers and Generates sales

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gosselin07

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']We have just launched a free subscription-based hyperlocal social network created for travelers who need to easily plan their travel itineraries. Travelers will receive suggestions that fits theirs personality through a community of travelers who is always up-to-date and ready to help.[/FONT]
Our website stands as a web tool that will let travelers build up and manage a trip diary, as well as finding out which places are the ones that make locals tribes truly proud so that they won’t miss a thing.
Travel experts, local travel agencies, tourism organisations and business owners have the chance to assist travelers directly through the site by promoting their attraction, accomodation or restaurant. And by creating and selling their own travel itineraries. Traveler can browse these itineraries in the Store and buy them with their Dollotrips.
Our goal is to encourage everyone to explore and share their neighborhood, so we reward members with Dollotrips. We accomplish this by combining the construction of travel itineraries and people's passion for their region in a geo-location web based game. Our member earn Dollotrips buy promoting your business and buy e-coupons offered by you, local tourism partners.
As a SuperPromoter member have to pack their suitcase with tourism attractions, accomodations and restaurants. Every attraction packed earns them Dollotrips. The more they pack, the more they earn and the more they contribute to help travelers in their itinerary planning.
Basically, it is as an incredible flexible platform. Both travelers, business owners and those who promote traveling will benefit from such interconnectivity. This is permission marketing for tourism industry.
We have self-founded and developped this website to help small tourism business of our local area to reach traveler around the world. We think that InnKeepers is part of the equation to make our Open Business Ecosystem successfull for them. So we hope you will join our community to help and reach traveler. A true travel business ecosystem is thus created, and you should be part of the game.
Thanks a lot, don't hesitate to leave feedback on the concept.
Guillaume Gosselin
Cofounder
[email protected]

Oh, by the way, the subscription is free for business owners too.
wink_smile.gif

Oh, by the way, the subscription is free for business owners too.
wink_smile.gif
On my first try I could not enter my US state in the personal information. The drop down menu does not work. When I tried to report it via your "report a bug" location that also would not post.
Riki

Thanks for your feedback. We have currently an issue with the State/Province/Region dropdown menu. For the bug report issue, i have attached the screenshot of the post report interface, is that the interface you use to post your issue ?
Thanks
Image%2035.jpg

Thanks for your feedback. We have currently an issue with the State/Province/Region dropdown menu. For the bug report issue, i have attached the screenshot of the post report interface, is that the interface you use to post your issue ?
Thanks
Image%2035.jpg
Yes, and it would not post. I didn't have time to write down what the message was. I tried it twice.
I'm not complaining - my cousin designs computer games and his sister is the tester and reports bugs when they first start trying things out so that's what I'm trying to do.
RIki

We really appreciate you effort. You can send us directly your issue by email at : [email protected]
Thanks for your Tripsourcing subscription, Don’t be surprised if you don't have any promoters, Tripsourcing is still in it's infancy. ;)

Finden Sie die neuste Brautkleider 2012, brautmoden 2012 für Ihre Traum Brautkleid. Custom Brautkleid design nach dem Foto.Falling in love mit etwas, ballkleider kaufen das einfach nicht messen up brautmode für große größen ballkleid kaufen ?
Verzweifeln Sie nicht. Viele Vintage Kleidung kann geändert werden gebrauchte abendkleider kaufen gebrauchte abendkleider kaufen brautjungfernkleider online shop online shop abendkleider online shop abendkleider, um eine einwandfreie Passform zu erreichen!

Entwickelt in den 50er Jahren brautmode große größe , ist dieses schöne strömten vintage Hochzeitskleid in einem weißen Poly Chiffon mit rosa Blumenmuster Beflockung getan. Das ärmellose Leibchen mit einem quadratischen Ausschnitt, abendmode online shop abendmode online shop breite Träger und einen geringen Platz zurück. Zwei vertikale Chiffon Rüschen zieren die Vorderseite der Mieder, endend an der rosa Leinen befestigt Schärpe, die um Wraps ballkleid abendkleid , die Long-Tail-Bogen in den Rücken. Der Rock fällt von der natürlichen Taille und verfügt über 7 chiffon zerzaust getrimmt Reifen. Das Kleid ist in einem Satin-Acetat gefüttert und einen verdeckten Metallreißverschluss schließt das Kleid in den Rücken. Dieses Kleid zeigt normalen Verschleiß brautkleider brautmode brautkleider brautmode, wie erwartet. Es gibt jedoch keine notierten Mängel.
Ausgezeichnete Klassiker Zustand
Bust: 36 "
Taille: 28 "
Hüfte: 48 "
Länge: 56 "
brautkleider onlineshop

Back