Real getaway

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is why e-readers are fab though (or tablets etc) for when you have to hang about waiting for planes, busses etc you can take as many books as you like and not have to carry them! or take up valuable luggage allowance! plus make an excellent xmas present option for millions of men the world over LOL! (they can be bought as a present or they can buy it as a present for someone else)

this is why e-readers are fab though (or tablets etc) for when you have to hang about waiting for planes, busses etc you can take as many books as you like and not have to carry them! or take up valuable luggage allowance! plus make an excellent xmas present option for millions of men the world over LOL! (they can be bought as a present or they can buy it as a present for someone else).
this is why e-readers are fab though (or tablets etc) for when you have to hang about waiting for planes, busses etc you can take as many books as you like and not have to carry them!
Exactly! And out Library has e-books so I can download anthoer any time, anywhere I have WiFi. Love that Kindle Fire.

this is why e-readers are fab though (or tablets etc) for when you have to hang about waiting for planes, busses etc you can take as many books as you like and not have to carry them! or take up valuable luggage allowance! plus make an excellent xmas present option for millions of men the world over LOL! (they can be bought as a present or they can buy it as a present for someone else).
this is why e-readers are fab though (or tablets etc) for when you have to hang about waiting for planes, busses etc you can take as many books as you like and not have to carry them!
Exactly! And out Library has e-books so I can download anthoer any time, anywhere I have WiFi. Love that Kindle Fire.
the newest kindles (3G) come with their own wi-fi so you can dowload anywhere any time which is super coo! however they don't have this on the version with the keyboard yet just on the regular and touch versions in the UK anyway. Won't be upgrading any time soon but its worth thinking about holding on for a bit to see if they bring out a keyboard 3G version in a few months as I would kick myself if I upgraded or bought new and then it came out!

the newest kindles (3G) come with their own wi-fi so you can dowload anywhere any time which is super coo! however they don't have this on the version with the keyboard yet just on the regular and touch versions in the UK anyway. Won't be upgrading any time soon but its worth thinking about holding on for a bit to see if they bring out a keyboard 3G version in a few months as I would kick myself if I upgraded or bought new and then it came out!
I am glad I got mine when I did because it helped a lot in January but dang! I do wish I had the wifi with it. All too often it is protected when I detect a system.. My brother told me there is a McD's across the street from our hotel. McDonald's has free wifi. And the books do not need wifi thank goodness.

Back