Really important petition!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/156
this is a campaign to reduce VAT to stimulate the economy through tourism every signiture counts and you don't have to be a UK citizen to sign. It will send you a confirmation email to check it is you and then you won't have any further contact with it ie Spam. It will help every accommodation business in the UK.
thanks Bye Cambs

Tried but it will not let me.
You must be a British citizen or normally live in the UK to create or sign e-petitions.
I forwarded it to our Finance Officer - she is a Brit.

sorry when i saw you can pic options for countries figures it would let you otherwise why bother? (letting you pick i mean) grrrr

sorry when i saw you can pic options for countries figures it would let you otherwise why bother? (letting you pick i mean) grrrr.
sorry when i saw you can pic options for countries figures it would let you otherwise why bother? (letting you pick i mean) grrrr
No sweat! I was happy to try. Besides, I was able to pass it on to a real Brit - I think Emma will sign it for you. And if her daughters are dualies which I think they are - they can also sign.
FYI - Readers Digest starts a new round on November 16.

Back