Really No Iron Sheets?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've used Comphy Sheets for the past year and love them! Saved 4 hours a day of ironing at our inn and we've sold over $8000 in sheets in our retail area! Truly no ironing...take them out of the dryer and put them on the bed..
Just curious if you are the same Linda as in [email protected] for information on the website?

We've used Comphy Sheets for the past year and love them! Saved 4 hours a day of ironing at our inn and we've sold over $8000 in sheets in our retail area! Truly no ironing...take them out of the dryer and put them on the bed..
Just curious if you are the same Linda as in [email protected] for information on the website?
InnBloom said:
This Linda is an established innkeeper in my state and many here know who she is, no worries. We were hit by a spammer in the night on many other threads, not this one.

InnBloom said:
This Linda is an established innkeeper in my state and many here know who she is, no worries. We were hit by a spammer in the night on many other threads, not this one.
Threads were hit by a Spammer. NOT LINDA...she is a buddy of mine:)
How can you tell? When you look at messages...see the POSTED DATE at the top...if it is OLD...it means a spammer hit and brought it back up to the top again...and then we all start answering the same posts over again :-(

InnBloom said:
We know Linda too. She's a powerhouse marketing idea person and runs a super inn. We met at PAII as aspirings!
Riki

Riverbend Lady said:
We've used Comphy Sheets for the past year and love them! Saved 4 hours a day of ironing at our inn and we've sold over $8000 in sheets in our retail area! Truly no ironing...take them out of the dryer and put them on the bed.
Hi Linda!
Can you share a link please. How is Fall at your place currently? We are the other side of the Blue Ridge and barely turning here...soon, very soon! I would love to see some leaf pix if you take any this season. :)
Fallis really beautiful right now-still a few days to reach peak. I'll try to send some pics. Comphy link is www.comphy.com. Tell them I sent you!

Thanks for coming to my rescue for those who know who I am! I'm not Linda McCrae from Comphy. Instead my husband and I own Inn at Riverbend located in Pearisburg, Virginia. I am not the spammer!!

InnBloom said:
We know Linda too. She's a powerhouse marketing idea person and runs a super inn. We met at PAII as aspirings!
Riki
Thanks Riki for coming to my rescue!

welcome.gif
LInda! I was wondering when you'd pop on the forum.
regular_smile.gif
Greetings from Georgia!
I can attest as a guest at Linda's place this past Spring and former innkeeper, that the sheets are great!

welcome.gif
regular_smile.gif
Greetings from Georgia!
I can attest as a guest at Linda's place this past Spring and former innkeeper, that the sheets are great!
Hi there! Thanks for the great comment! When you are you coming north again?!

welcome.gif
regular_smile.gif
Greetings from Georgia!
Hi there! Thanks for the great comment! When you are you coming north again?!
Not sure....might go up to MD between Christmas and New Years. Nothing firm with family members yet. I've been traveling a fair amount lately - was just in Northern California (the wine was fantastic btw...tee hee) for a week and Houston, TX for a wedding. Have an escape planned to the Midwest with an inn-mate next month. You can bet that we'd love to see you and your place again if we head up that way! :)

Riverbend Lady said:
We've used Comphy Sheets for the past year and love them! Saved 4 hours a day of ironing at our inn and we've sold over $8000 in sheets in our retail area! Truly no ironing...take them out of the dryer and put them on the bed.
Hi Linda!
Can you share a link please. How is Fall at your place currently? We are the other side of the Blue Ridge and barely turning here...soon, very soon! I would love to see some leaf pix if you take any this season. :)
Fallis really beautiful right now-still a few days to reach peak. I'll try to send some pics. Comphy link is www.comphy.com. Tell them I sent you!
Just found out that they will be at the PAII conference in Charleston, SC - sorry, but I am a touchy, feely kinda person - I will have to touch it b4 I just order something! But you can be sure I am going to tell all my clients to check it out for themselves! If they are both "comfy" and no iron that would be fantastic!

Thanks for coming to my rescue for those who know who I am! I'm not Linda McCrae from Comphy. Instead my husband and I own Inn at Riverbend located in Pearisburg, Virginia. I am not the spammer!!
Please forgive me. I noted the same first name and that you had joined the forum today. No offense meant.

Please forgive me. I noted the same first name and that you had joined the forum today. No offense meant.
Not offended at all. The other Linda is a good friend since we do so much business with Comphy.

InnBloom said:
Riki
Riverbend Lady said:
Catlady was faster than me! I was just chiming in!
RIki

Did the Comphy Sheets collect hair on them? Was there anything at all you didn't like about them?

Riverbend Lady said:
Hi Linda!
Just found out that they will be at the PAII conference in Charleston, SC - sorry, but I am a touchy, feely kinda person - I will have to touch it b4 I just order something! But you can be sure I am going to tell all my clients to check it out for themselves! If they are both "comfy" and no iron that would be fantastic!
suellen222 said:
I am a touchy, feely kinda person - I will have to touch it b4 I just order something!
Comphy (like Turkish Towels) is very willing to send an innkeeper a complimentary set to try out. Just call them. We received our own set that way after they contacted us. I know I'm not in the majority but I'm not crazy about them. They are microfiber and I just don't personally like the way that feels. They are great from an ironing perspective in that they need little or no ironing. I have also noticed a problem getting a stain out of our own set, but I didn't really work it with stain remover since they weren't going in a guest room. I know a lot of inns love them and sell them like hotcakes.

Riverbend Lady said:
Hi Linda!
suellen222 said:
I am a touchy, feely kinda person - I will have to touch it b4 I just order something!
Comphy (like Turkish Towels) is very willing to send an innkeeper a complimentary set to try out. Just call them. We received our own set that way after they contacted us. I know I'm not in the majority but I'm not crazy about them. They are microfiber and I just don't personally like the way that feels. They are great from an ironing perspective in that they need little or no ironing. I have also noticed a problem getting a stain out of our own set, but I didn't really work it with stain remover since they weren't going in a guest room. I know a lot of inns love them and sell them like hotcakes.
Always good to get a different perspective! Thanks!

Did the Comphy Sheets collect hair on them? Was there anything at all you didn't like about them?
I can't say that they collect hair but we have found a few that we've removed but no more than the cotton sheets. Worth the hassle especially when we're sold out every day right now. Ironing 21 sheets each day was almost a full time job for one person!
We haven't had a problem getting any stains out. We usually treat a stain first with Dawn and a toothbrush before we try anything else.
IInitially we had to adjust to the full end pockets but we've learned to lift the corner mattress and the fitted sheet just slips beneath.

Riverbend Lady said:
Hi Linda!
Riverbend Lady said:
Got it! Thanks. I emailed asking for a price list and mentioned you sent me. :)

Riverbend Lady said:
Hi Linda!
suellen222 said:
I have to agree....the Comphy sheets were nice & comfy, but I don't think that I'd like them in my own room full-time. I prefer the texture of all cotton sheets. Weird, I guess. :)

Back