reasonable bathroom amenities

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverbendnewbie

Reaction score
I have finally made it back to this site and hoping to get info of suppliers who do amenities like shampoo,conditioner soap etc with your B&b name on them. Any info would be helpful. I have been nursing as well and with the B&B its been challenging--was offered a great job and did consider selling but just can't bring myself to do it. We have had some wonderful guests and one couple got engaged here. Hope you all are doing well.

Hey welcome back.
There are a couple of soap places listed in the resources section
https://www.innspiring.com/resources/soap-shampoo
I've used the Fuller Soap company and have been happy with the custom label glycerine soaps.

Greenwich Bay will do amenities with your logo/name on the labels. You might also try around where you live. I have a gal who makes soap and she does the labels with my name on them.

we also have been very happy with Fuller soaps. we have the little bottles of lotion, shampoo & bath gel with our inn name & tagline on the front. address, email, etc on the back. the glycerin soaps are quite nice, too. Love the grapefruit scent!

I have a small bnb (3 rooms) and use the multi use containers to help be green and not having to buy alot of small bars.

We use the multi dispensers as well. We find them not only save the landfills but also help reduce our bathroom cleaning time. We do keep some bar soaps if requested though.
There is a company that does make green bottles - they breakdown in much less time than the plastics...I will have to check with one of our B&B friends who uses them - stay tuned.

We use the multi dispensers as well. We find them not only save the landfills but also help reduce our bathroom cleaning time. We do keep some bar soaps if requested though.
There is a company that does make green bottles - they breakdown in much less time than the plastics...I will have to check with one of our B&B friends who uses them - stay tuned..
Thanks for all your great ideas--I would like to go the green route as well --just wondering where you put the dispesers--are they the ones that go in the shower? Thats the only ones I have seen.

There is a company that does make green bottles - they breakdown in much less time than the plastics...I will have to check with one of our B&B friends who uses them - stay tuned..
Thanks for all your great ideas--I would like to go the green route as well --just wondering where you put the dispesers--are they the ones that go in the shower? Thats the only ones I have seen.
Yes those are the ones I have. Check the type for ones that have individual removable containers to fill (with sealing caps). One I had in a personal bath just had a removable top to pour in contents the trouble with that was that it also allowed shower water to leak into the compartments...not good, tossed that one.

I also have the ones with individual compartments. I have used them (2 of them since 1996) in both guest bathrooms. One thing to watch out for - I have had problems getting them adjusted so they do not leak. One of the old ones at the batroom sink I did end up giving up on (last year - it is since 1996) and getting a fancy liquid soap dispenser at the local resale shop for soap. Hand lotion is still in the other compartment.
I think the button gets stuck and does not return properly. Test the return before you buy it. I have 3-compartment dispensers in both showers and on the wall by the claw-foot tub and a 2-compartment by the sink in one batroom. There was no space for a wall unit by the sink in the new batroom so I got a VERY fancy liquid soap dispenser for that sink.
I was getting my liquid soap from The Enterprising Kitchen, a Chicago company set up to teach skill to disadvantaged women. their price went up to $21+ and I was able to get a gallon from Greenwich Bay for $15 + (I do not know if that was a Conference Special price). I get my shampoo and conditioner (the other two in the showers & at tub) at the local Sally's Beauty Supply. I get pump bottles of Suave Hand Lotion. For me, it is non-greasy.

We offer shampoo and conditioner in shower dispensers and sample size soaps from our local soapmaker. (We sell full bars in our gift shop) Other than that, the only consumable bathroom amenities we offer are, liquid soap in dispenser and handlotion in dispenser, makeup remover wipes and natural air freshener spray, oh, and Oil of Olay samples that were sent to us as a promo, but once they're gone, that's it... We make an annual freecycle request for grocery bags and that covers our trashcans for the year, people are happy to get rid of them.

Earthly Delight Natural soaps are the bomb. Their scents are out of this world, they're great for your skin, and are greenly wrapped. I came up with and named their "Tea Tree Peppermint" soap, and my guest always raved about it. Although, now that I have looked, her website no longer has a link for wholesale orders....you might have to email her.

riverbendnewbie said:
I use them and it saves me cleaning time, trash and product. No waste.
I have gotten mine at www.amazon.com look for soap dispensers.

Greenwich Bay will do amenities with your logo/name on the labels. You might also try around where you live. I have a gal who makes soap and she does the labels with my name on them..
OMG, I did not see this thread and posted an entirely similar question just an hour ago or so.
Maybe someone can delete my thread
embaressed_smile.gif

The link did not work..
I noticed it was missing the m in ".com" so I fixed it.
Nope, still no go. I get a cannot display this page
Hmmm Moosetrax will have to verify the address. It seems that dispensers.com doesn't exist but dispenser.com does. Not sure if that is the one MT meant.
The s is the problem. I found it from the other thread. That is what I bought in 1996.

We use dispensers and we also use spa size for shampoo. I am in "Wine Country" so I have a line that is a vinotherapy line and is excellent shampoo and conditioner. I just put in the spa size which is used in all the upper end spa resorts and nobody has a problem or over uses them. I've also sold some of the product this way, so always have some on hand in the gift shop
Riki

riverbendnewbie said:
posted this in another thread but it works over here too. dispenser.com garanteed for life. nice clean easy to fill. they have been knocked down and they pop apart and go right ack together. shampoo makes a mess but the dispenser keeps on ticking. when one broke we ordered the part and it cam in the mail we payed shipping/ good comapny to deal with. dispenser has *shampoo* printed right on it in case you get different kinds they are labeled. a soap one would be nice on the sink. may have to check that. they have touchless motion snesor dispensers too.

Back