Recipes needed containing no dairy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New one for us this year. Egg in a nest with bagels. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray. Half bagels cut side down crack the egg into the bagel hole Season. (We add tomatoes and cheese but it would be fine without cheese.). Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes. Let set for five minutes.
The original recipe usd everything bagels and topped with feta, tomatoes and olives. You could, of course use whatever herbs and veggies you have on hand. I bet it would be good with mushrooms or spinach.
We are serving it to guests tomorrow.
Do you cook them all at once? How do they hold up? I’ve seen your pix, they look interesting. Are they cooked all the way thru, or runny?

They are lightly cooked. Not runny and not hard. We cook them to order but we have seating times. So I know how many I need for the first seating and second seating. They all cook at once. People have been pretty punctual.

Do you cook them all at once? How do they hold up? I’ve seen your pix, they look interesting. Are they cooked all the way thru, or runny?
I wouldn’t be able to put them on a buffet. They only work cooked to order.

Looking for egg recipes that contain no dairy. Guests have been thru our entire oeuvre of breakfast dishes.
Also looking for sweet dishes with no dairy.
Cannot use nut milk, either. So, no cheese, no cream, no milk, no nuts. There are too many guests in the group to make fried eggs.
Thanks!
Eggs on a cloud would work. You can add bits of ham and herbs on top to make up for the absence of cheese. Or you can melt some cheese on top for those who can have dairy. Lots of recipes out there but here is one to get you started. Eggs on a cloud

Back