Record Breaker for Us

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
You won't believe this, but we have three wedding nights here tonight at the B&B! I think this is a record, I LOVE THIS JOB!

heart.gif

You won't see much of them! Puts a whole different vibe to the place. Have fun!

I don't expect to see any of them (much)!
heart.gif

Two have breakfast delivered, two are arriving at 10pm.
One has a special package so they will be here by 530pm so they can collect the tickets etc.
In a similar vein, I had a room call to order flowers and he said he thought it would be easier to use the florist locally. An older chap. The flowers arrived all perfect, and spaced using florist wires and a pastel bow and one rose, with mixed carnations etc. I can only imagine how much he paid for the delivery etc.
Meanwhile, I just found the most beautiful mixed bouquet (which is part of the romance package I mentioned), red tea roses, large yellow roses, lillies, and a half dozen other really neat flowers in purple. I placed it in my usual Mason Jar with a raffia bow and it looks beautiful! I have it on the table until I can get them into the room. Stunning. They were $20 at our one store that carries pro flowers.
I wish people would let me do their flowers, I can save them 50% and they can have a romantic vs "hospital" selection.

Back