Red Velvet French Toast?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandynn

Reaction score
Does anyone have a reciepe for Red Velvet french toast? A resaturant I saw serves it and people must go there for this.

My DD is a Red Velvet freak, for her birthday breakfast I made Red Velvet French Toast. I made a Red Velvet Cake in a couple of loaf pans, let them cool and dry out just a tad on the counter over night.
Sliced like bread and dipped in a vanilla laced egg wash and cooked as normal for FT. I served with cream cheese frosting butter (mix 2 parts softened sweet cream butter with 1 part prepared cream cheese frosting, blend well and chill) and a couple of white chocolate curls. Totally Decadant!!!!!

My DD is a Red Velvet freak, for her birthday breakfast I made Red Velvet French Toast. I made a Red Velvet Cake in a couple of loaf pans, let them cool and dry out just a tad on the counter over night.
Sliced like bread and dipped in a vanilla laced egg wash and cooked as normal for FT. I served with cream cheese frosting butter (mix 2 parts softened sweet cream butter with 1 part prepared cream cheese frosting, blend well and chill) and a couple of white chocolate curls. Totally Decadant!!!!!.
Yum Yum!!

Sliced like bread and dipped in a vanilla laced egg wash and cooked as normal for FT. I served with cream cheese frosting butter (mix 2 parts softened sweet cream butter with 1 part prepared cream cheese frosting, blend well and chill) and a couple of white chocolate curls. Totally Decadant!!!!!.
Two slices are more than enough, three will send you into a diabetic coma - but so worth it!!!!!!!
I do the same with pound cake, but I use lemon or lavender butter. Really nice for a extra special breakfast.

Back