Regional Differences

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric PB&J is cheap, was cheap. That's what us po-fokes ate for lunch. Around here the kids show up with a cold biscuit in their lunch, or gvmt lunches..
JB, growing up, we weren't rich. Take my word for it. And my mother was a HORRIBLE cook. We ate lots of PB&J, but the J around here was always jam, we called it jelly, but it was always jam. We didn't have jelly.
red_rasberry_jam250ml.jpg
There was one product that was premixed already in stripes, like the American Goobers, but I just don't remember what brand it was, because we didn't have any products from Smuckers. And the biggest name in PB in Canada was always Kraft. They were also number one in jam in Canada.

Eric PB&J is cheap, was cheap. That's what us po-fokes ate for lunch. Around here the kids show up with a cold biscuit in their lunch, or gvmt lunches..
JB, growing up, we weren't rich. Take my word for it. And my mother was a HORRIBLE cook. We ate lots of PB&J, but the J around here was always jam, we called it jelly, but it was always jam. We didn't have jelly.
There was one product that was premixed already in stripes, like the American Goobers, but I just don't remember what brand it was, because we didn't have any products from Smuckers. And the biggest name in PB in Canada was always Kraft. They were also number one in jam in Canada.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Vegemite is kraft.
Grape Jelly made from the juice, is the cheapest "Jam" that is why I mentioned that.

Eric Arthur Blair said:
Vegemite is kraft.
Grape Jelly made from the juice, is the cheapest "Jam" that is why I mentioned that.
They used to have vegemite around here. We never had jelly at all, other than mint.

Back