Regional Marketing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowpondgj

Reaction score
Just googled "colorado bed and breakfast ", bedandbreakfast.com was nowhere to be found, not even in sponsored sites! Now there's money well spent! Maybe that's why Telluride has no B&B's left!
Oh, there they are, on page 3!

They are spending all their money sending me e-mails. I do not have a clue why or how they got my addy, but I am getting 3 or 4 e-mails a month from the Colorado Bed & Breakast Association. I just delete them too fast to tell you what they are pushing. I will read the next one first so I can.

There is some issue with that page and a few others that keep page hopping. JBJ will point to the Virginia page for the same issue. At the moment the virginia page for bedandbreakfast.com is showing up on page 1 but in a day or two it will be on page 3 again...then back to page 1 (if it continues the same pattern it has been doing for a few months now). The colorado page is doing a similar behavior.
From a technical side, there is nothing wrong with the page to be causing this. I understand that my saying that is of no consolation whatsoever ... sorry. :(

There is some issue with that page and a few others that keep page hopping. JBJ will point to the Virginia page for the same issue. At the moment the virginia page for bedandbreakfast.com is showing up on page 1 but in a day or two it will be on page 3 again...then back to page 1 (if it continues the same pattern it has been doing for a few months now). The colorado page is doing a similar behavior.
From a technical side, there is nothing wrong with the page to be causing this. I understand that my saying that is of no consolation whatsoever ... sorry. :(.
Funny that none of the other websites are "webhopping"...

From a technical side, there is nothing wrong with the page to be causing this. I understand that my saying that is of no consolation whatsoever ... sorry. :(.
I still am not getting what you are.... If I type in virginia bed breakast this is what I get..
www.innvirginia.com/www.bbonline.com/va/
www.bnbfinder.com/Virginia-Bed-and-Breakfast/
www.iloveinns.com/virginia-bed-and-breakfast/ -
www.lanierbb.com/Virginia/
Oh, sorry, they actually showed up under the PAID Listings:
[h3]Bed and Breakfast.com[/h3]Find the Perfect B&B or Inn. View
Photos, Guest Reviews, & More!
www.BedandBreakfast.com

Funny that none of the other websites are "webhopping"...
Actually, a lot of them are. The wierd thing is that a well established authority site is.....but it is only a few out of thousands of pages.
The issue seems to be more Google's than Bedandbreakfast.com.
Here is an example. Notice in this graphic that I have two browser windows open, both to the same virginia page (same web address) Notice that in one instance the page has no reported pagerank and the other does. That shouldn't happen. That is Google's technology running a-muck, not bedandbreakfast.com's
bedandbreakfast.gif

I still am not getting what you are.... If I type in virginia bed breakast this is what I get..
www.BedandBreakfast.com
Confirmed, it has jumped back to page 3. Repeat this search 4 times a day every day and you'll see it hop back and forth as I've described.

www.BedandBreakfast.com
Confirmed, it has jumped back to page 3. Repeat this search 4 times a day every day and you'll see it hop back and forth as I've described.
Yep...like I care...just wanted to take a look. As long as our association site continues to come up # 1...That is all I want:) does it on your searches????

www.BedandBreakfast.com
Yep...like I care...just wanted to take a look. As long as our association site continues to come up # 1...That is all I want:) does it on your searches????
Yes, www.innvirginia.com is the first in the list for a search for [virginia bed and breakfast].

Back