'Remove from cart' on RezKey

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
If someone puts the wrong room in the cart, is there a simple way to remove it or is the only option to hit 'Search' again?

You should be able to hit the Remove button easily (auto default for Reserve button) Cart? Conjuring Amazon or the home shopping network...

You should be able to hit the Remove button easily (auto default for Reserve button) Cart? Conjuring Amazon or the home shopping network....
Yes, I just found it. I wanted to add text for guests who didn't see it. Like me. For a week now...
My rez system now has a 'cart' so that's what I'm used to.

You should be able to hit the Remove button easily (auto default for Reserve button) Cart? Conjuring Amazon or the home shopping network....
Yes, I just found it. I wanted to add text for guests who didn't see it. Like me. For a week now...
Glad you've dumped the cart system, sounds very inhospitable.

You can change the color of the Remove button to highlight it more. I've never not noticed it.

It's online buying. Rooms, books, groceries. Cart, no cart, whatever.
It's what you're used to. Making a change after 15 years takes some learning.
The system I am changing to is completely different from the one everyone here set up 5-6-7 years ago.
Half the options don't even have instructions. I'm utilizing features some long time users don't even know exist.

The system I am changing to is completely different from the one everyone here set up 5-6-7 years ago.
Half the options don't even have instructions. I'm utilizing features some long time users don't even know exist.
The good news is, yes, RK is indeed much more sophisticated than it was five years ago. Win. Any new system anywhere is a learning curve and takes practice fiddling with its various features.
Still not gonna convince me that a guest would find it very romantic booking their B&B room a la Cart mode.

Morticia said:
I'm utilizing features some long time users don't even know exist.
Half the options don't even have instructions.
Wouldn't say I'm a long time user, only several years, but all of us have different needs and desires, different outlooks perhaps. RK will do many things, but for us change comes slowly, consistent generally fits us better than frequent change. The RK forum will get you real world answers usually, yet I'm used to learning by trial and error in most things in life. If you find good success on packages then share, that's one that interests me that I've yet to try.

The good news is, yes, RK is indeed much more sophisticated than it was five years ago. Win. Any new system anywhere is a learning curve and takes practice fiddling with its various features.
Still not gonna convince me that a guest would find it very romantic booking their B&B room a la Cart mode.
There's the difference in our markets - we are not a romantic destination.

Back