Repeat Guest Privilege

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
We are going away on vacation soon... woohoo! Anyway, two of our repeat guests have asked us about staying, because they got the form for the dates not available. Arranged with them for self check-in and DIY breakfast. Our friend is coming in for a few of the days (weekend), so he's around if they need him. (Plus phone). And I'll make sure that everything they need for breakfast and the room is all done before we go away... so nice to have long term repeat guests that understand and still want to enjoy the comforts when we aren't here. :D

Yep. I have had that. It is great to be making money while gone - with people you know and trust.

Have had a guest stay while we were away some years ago, nice guy, I didn’t charge, was to my advantage for someone to be coming and going in my absence

Those are the best! We've done that when we've had repeat guests want to come stay when we're planning a trip.

Back