Request for good thoughts & prayers - OFF TOPIC Post.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest update - Just returned home. Surgery was a success. Her lap band had slipped to the bottom 1/3 of her stomach (actually it was that her stomach was forced up through the band - most likely by her seat belt. It was successfully placed back where it belongs and 'tacked' in place. While in there they saw she had a hiatal hernia which must have been the cause of all her heartburn in the past couple of months.
She was able to come home this evening on a soft food diet after gaining 15lbs in the hospital...(mainly replentishing her fluids). She is very sore from both the accident and the surgery but she knows that things are only going to get better at this point.
Thanks to ALL for the prayers as we know the power in them.

Latest update - Just returned home. Surgery was a success. Her lap band had slipped to the bottom 1/3 of her stomach (actually it was that her stomach was forced up through the band - most likely by her seat belt. It was successfully placed back where it belongs and 'tacked' in place. While in there they saw she had a hiatal hernia which must have been the cause of all her heartburn in the past couple of months.
She was able to come home this evening on a soft food diet after gaining 15lbs in the hospital...(mainly replentishing her fluids). She is very sore from both the accident and the surgery but she knows that things are only going to get better at this point.
Thanks to ALL for the prayers as we know the power in them..
Ah, glad she's home! Hubs had a hiatal hernia. He had to continue taking Prilosec for awhile, but now he's off it. If she's on that or anything similar, be sure she keeps up with bone density scans. That stuff sucks the calcium right out of you.

Glad to hear that she is home...still praying for a full recovery!

Thank you for the update. The SOSK will be so pleased to hear she is OK. Prayers continue.

Been waiting to hear the good news!

One last update. Daughter just left from her follow up. The Dr. is very pleased with her progress. I do not know if I stated this but in the 4 days following the accident she had lost down to a mire 90 pounds - having lost 15 or so pounds(115-120 is ideal for her). Today the scale read 109 and the Dr. was very pleased but wants her to get to 120.
Thanks ever so much for the prayers and pass on to SOSK the good news and our graditude.

One last update. Daughter just left from her follow up. The Dr. is very pleased with her progress. I do not know if I stated this but in the 4 days following the accident she had lost down to a mire 90 pounds - having lost 15 or so pounds(115-120 is ideal for her). Today the scale read 109 and the Dr. was very pleased but wants her to get to 120.
Thanks ever so much for the prayers and pass on to SOSK the good news and our graditude..
Glad things are looking up!

Thanks ever so much for the prayers and pass on to SOSK the good news and our graditude..
The kind of news we love to hear!

Done. Glad to hear the news.

Back