Res Key booking page editing advice needed

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skamokawa

Reaction score
First Love Res Key. But since migrating there telephone calls and emails about booking have increased. People think they've booked, but don't get confirmations, so they phone or email.
I've tried to edit, but somehow can't get both rooms to come up at the same time on the booking page. I know I'm staring the fix in my face, but can't see it.
When the guests 'get it', they often add add-ons, like never before, but navigation is clearly not easy for everyone.
After some months, I can see that I need to do a rooms page edit also, probably with a link to booking. That's a separate Wordpress thing. For now its the actual booking page that I'm hung up on. When you click on the booking page, you go to the third party site (Res key).
If its clear what my problem is, I'd appreciate a heads-up, If I'm too unclear, never mind.
K in Skamokawa ('Ska-MOCK-away')

Skamokawa said:
I need to do a rooms page edit also, probably with a link to booking.
Probably? Every page on your site should have a link to booking. Often more than one link per page!

Skamokawa said:
Probably? Every page on your site should have a link to booking. Often more than one link per page!.
Duh....Thanks Arks.
put it in your header widget. cant remember your exact set up and am on vacation now. but it is quite simple to do or even put a text widget on the sidebar and copy and pasye ther reskey code there. it will show on every page with sidebar

OK ENest, will start there later. Just got in from some long overdue yardwork. Now on to dinner then some more paperwork. Will probably hit this again on Wednesday.
Oh and by the way, checked out yours Harborfields. Nice.

OK ENest, will start there later. Just got in from some long overdue yardwork. Now on to dinner then some more paperwork. Will probably hit this again on Wednesday.
Oh and by the way, checked out yours Harborfields. Nice..
Oh, Thanks!
I looked at yours and I can see both rooms if I put in appropriate dates -- I think ResKey's default is to search using the next day, but only one room is available, so only one room shows... until you put in different dates....

Skamokawa said:
Probably? Every page on your site should have a link to booking. Often more than one link per page!.
Duh....Thanks Arks.
put it in your header widget. cant remember your exact set up and am on vacation now. but it is quite simple to do or even put a text widget on the sidebar and copy and pasye ther reskey code there. it will show on every page with sidebar
Thanks to 'Nest and everyone. Enough nuggets to chew on for the next session!

Back