Res key down?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Anyone able to login? Guest called and said it was not working. I tried and can not either.

Being in my trial period, and trying to learn the system and experimenting with stuff, I asked the server to do something and it froze right then -- I assume it choked on my job.... I was corresponding with John on a different issue on Sunday night, and I think he said he was going to be on the road yesterday. Hopefully he can get the system started again soon!

Or maybe you just had so many new reservations coming in the system didn't know what to do. Oh well....

It is still down for me here. I was setting up an account for a friend/new client. Figured it was just one of those things that happen from time to time. Rare for a site to be up 24/7/365
He'll be back soon I am sure

It is still down for me here. I was setting up an account for a friend/new client. Figured it was just one of those things that happen from time to time. Rare for a site to be up 24/7/365
He'll be back soon I am sure.
I was able to log in and view our availability calendar as of 2:50 PM Eastern.

I just went it to edit so must be up now. While I am thinking about it. Can someone tell me where I can find the code to insert just a calendar on a page that shows availablity dates. I don't want folks to have to go through the search process...want a visual to just show on their web site. I did it with another site long ago and now I have forgotten.

I just came in here to check if anyone else had the problem. This is not good. Not good at all. Has this happened before?

I just came in here to check if anyone else had the problem. This is not good. Not good at all. Has this happened before?.
IrisoftheWayfarer said:
I just came in here to check if anyone else had the problem. This is not good. Not good at all. Has this happened before?
It is rare. No system is going to be 100% guaranteed 100% of the time. The response time to problems by ResKey is betyter than any I have encountered. Good? no, it is not good - but as with everything, crap happens.

I just went it to edit so must be up now. While I am thinking about it. Can someone tell me where I can find the code to insert just a calendar on a page that shows availablity dates. I don't want folks to have to go through the search process...want a visual to just show on their web site. I did it with another site long ago and now I have forgotten.
EmptyNest said:
Can someone tell me where I can find the code to insert just a calendar on a page that shows availability dates.
I have wanted this too. I've seen some sites that have it, but I never figured out how to do it (and never asked).

EmptyNest said:
Can you get it from our website? If that's what you want, the way it is on the individual room page. If you can't get it, let me know and I'll have DH email it to you.

Yes, Jeanne, the availability display at the bottom of your room pages is perfect. It looks like a LOT of code needed to generate it and allow selecting different months and all. We'd probably need to get customized code directly from John at ResKey so it's the right info for our places.
The code to copy may be available in our ResKey control panel, but I've never seen it there.

Back